Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies

Summary : OMG This chapter was so fun and cute. There is such a cute moment at the end. What are you guys thoughts on SakuraxMiki her bodyguard? This title is my proudest title at this time. I love the connections to the title and the character's names in this chapter.

The Yakuza Princess was blushing quite brightly when she realized she was in Hibari's arms and he had caught her

The Yakuza Princess was blushing quite brightly when she realized she was in Hibari's arms and he had caught her. "K-kyo-Kyoya..." she was flustered. He glanced down at her before listening in on the group. He honestly wasn't bother holding her like this. His fingers lightly tapped her thighs causing her to blush more. She looked up at him and saw that smug look on his face. He knew that he was teasing her.

Kusakabe came out of their hideout and tried to help out but it was pointless as they also saw the transportation device split off and head off to... Hibari narrowed his eyes. "Saku." he said, forcing her to look up at him. "Kyo?" she asked him, noticing where his focus was now. "I'm gonna put you down. Keep up." he told her as he placed her down. She got her balance and slightly flinched. It was a feeling that she knew but she shook it off. She glanced up at him to see that he didn't notice; she was grateful.

Hibari took off towards the shrine stairs. "Kyo-san! Sakura-sama! Where to?" Kusakabe asked him. Hibari looked back at Kusakabe. "One of those pieces has fallen somewhere near Namichu. Sakura and I will go and take a look." he said. Sakura smiled at them.

The rest of the group looked stunned but they shouldn't have been surprised. Everyone knows how much Hibari loves his school.

"I'll go with you!" Kusakabe yelled, running after the couple. "Princess, wait for me!" Miki yelled following after Kusakabe. "Kyoya! Sakura-san! I'm coming with you!" Dino too took off. "Huh. Dino-san you too?" That surprised the young Vongola leader. "We are gonna fight with them anyways... it will make it easier if they are all separated!" Dino pointed out. "Dino-san! What... should I do?" Tsuna questioned. "Get Uni to the base first! Also, I can tell Byakuran is coming for us. If we could somehow escape now, a chance should arise to defeat him." Dino pointed out in a more serious tone. Tsuna blinked surprised by that. "However, Uni's safety comes first! See you later!" Dino started running again.

Only the bucking horse was useless without his men and fell down the strine stairs nearly hitting Miki and Kusakabe. He fell flat on his face as he looked up at Romario. "Wha- Boss, you were back?" He asked him, holding a bag of groceries. "Romario..." Dino muttered. "I have no time for this. Come, follow me to Namimori junior high!" he yelled, wiping the blood off and taking off again. "Yes!" Romario followed without a second question.

When they arrived at Namimori, Hibari stepped up to fight Daisy. Dino, Romario, Miki, Kusakabe, and Sakura all stood on the sidelines watching the Cloud Guardian engage in battle. Just when he was about to be hit was when Sakura tried to step in. But instead Dino had wrapped his whip around Hibari's waist pulling him away and protecting him. Dino then stepped up and fought against Daisy with Hibari.

Something about the way they were fighting wasn't as elegant as when Hibari and the Yakuza Princess fought. The princess fought to match him, backing him up. They were a couple in perfect sync with one another. No words had to be said between them. They could read each other perfectly But with the horse, you could tell that Dino was a backup to Hibari. He would watch him and try to anticipate his moves. Meanwhile Hibari would try to compete with Dino. One could easily tell that them fighting against one another was just another way to try to up the other. The princess was getting antsy just standing on the sidelines.