Simon : The Yakumo Curse

Summary : It's Hibari's Birthday! OMG happy birthday to the best boy! In celebration of his birthday I am posting the final chapters of Simon arc and you all can enjoy rainbow arc starting next week! Please enjoy and Thank you for your continued support!

"What's in the pocket watch, Tsuna?" Reborn asked. Sakura and Hibari got closer as well. "An old photograph. A picture of Damian together with Primo's family and Senpai's ancestors..." Tsuna shared. "Huh?" Enma asked. "... with the first family...?" Chrome couldn't believe it. Sakura came over and looked over Tsuna's shoulder. Sure enough leaning in the chest of the blond from the memories was Tsubaki and next to the other blond was Ryu. "Damian is next to a woman... A beautiful woman..."Tsuna commented.

Reborn jumped on his shoulder to take a look as well. "That's someone I've never seen." Reborn commented. "Exquisite, isn't she? That's Elena." Damian spoke up. "Damian! He's still alive?" Chrome used her staff to hold herself up. "Don't worry; I don't sense any flame that he could fight with." Mukuro assured all of them.

"Elena... was the light that forever brightened our lives..." Damian muttered. "You mean... a lover?" Tsuna asked. "Either way it's a strange picture. Damian is smiling with his hated Primo family. However, this is his most precious possession." Reborn commented. "I didn't rise up in rebellion against Primo right from the start. Elena and I loved the family more than anything back then." Damian explained. "Huh? Then... why?" Tsuna asked him.

"I will explain it. I was an aristocrat. However, I was disgusted by the degenerate aristocracy. I felt that, no matter what their position in life was, highly capable people should be the backbone of society. Elena, a duke's daughter shared... my ideals. She was like the sun. Her smile was like the moon that cleansed my worries. One day, Elena introduced me to a man that...had immense respect from the common people and felt I should build a relationship with him." Damian explained how it started and when he met Primo.

"I loved her, so I couldn't go against her suggestion. I then joined the Vongola family. Back then, everything with the Vongola was perfect... we would exhaust ourselves protecting the people Aristocrats, bandits, politicians, and even the police from time to time... we were vigilant against anyone who was corrupt. Even I had a passion for the Vongola family and contributed all I could. Elena loved me even more for it." He continued.

"The Vongola family is always the ally of the weak... And I think you, Damian, are their pride and joy." Elena praised him. "However, that time of joy would not last for very long. Primo started to run mad." Damian continued his story. "We are not a merchant of war, nor are we dictators. We don't need to build up our power. From now on, we will fight for our 'interests'" Primo reminded Damian where the family stood as a whole. "If we don't continue to win this fight; I think the Vongola will no longer have a reason to exist. With the power of the Vongola, we can assume control and guide this time of peace." Damian countered with Primo.

"But Primo would not listen. We changed to peaceful ways, and our power to fight dwindled away. And as I expected we became complacent. Our territory was..." "unintentionally attacked." A woman's voice filled the air. Sakura felt her sky glasses burning. She pulled them off her face as the sky flames began to take form. Tsubaki showed up covered in sky flames as she walked over and squatted by Damian's spirit. Damian turned his anger and fury at her. "Because of you. Because of you Tsubaki, Elena was taken from me." he screamed at her. She didn't respond.