Future : Four Swords Men

Summary : So sorry for not uploading daily like I wanted. I am done with Future arc but full time work has been taking it's toll on me. I'll continue to post weekly for sure but if I can post chapters during the week I will do so.

Please Enjoy this chapter about Yamamoto's battle.

"Shouichi. An enemy approaching Yamamoto Takeshi's current position. Distance 50" Spanner warned his comrade. "Yamamoto-kun! Do you have visual confirmation of an enemy from your current position?" Irie asked the swordsman. "I'm not seeing anyone right now." Yamamoto confirmed. But something was still off. Yamamoto's position was clear but he couldn't see anyone. That's when he sensed it. He got off his bike and got into a position hiding behind a pillar of a building. "Yamamoto-kun? Are you reading me?" Irie asked. "Looks like someone's here. Sorry, can't talk now." he said.

From the corner of his eye he saw one of the decoy flames go down. He went to attack but the glass shattered and a plant appeared when it fell. Yamamoto stopped in his tracks... that was until that very plant wrapped itself around his leg. "Wha!" he said, shocked. The vine around his leg attacked his hand next disarming him. His sword was sent flying out of arm's reach. "Crap..." he grumbled.

Three more vines came to strike him down but he dodged by throwing his whole body back. Lying on the ground he was uninjured but trapped. "Time for me to finish you off." The enemy made their appearance. "You're that 'Saru'" Yamamoto questioned. "You have made one narrow escape from death, only to be laid to rest by me once more. Yamamoto Takeshi." he warned him while holding his sword and walking towards him.

"'Once more'?" Yamamoto asked, confused as he met the eyes of his enemy. "Perhaps this will jog your memory..." the mist around his face began to fade. Yamamoto's eyes widened. "Genkishi!" Yamamoto called his name. The phantom knight had reappeared...

"Squalo, Tsuna, and Gokudera all expressed shock. Sakura covered her mouth as rage began to fill her body. This is the asshole that took Kyo-san from her. She took a step forward. Hibari watched her, still concerned about what happened earlier. "Impossible... Surely Tsunayoshi-kun... already defeated..." Irie couldn't believe it either. "Looks like a nasty one slipped in there without our noticing..." Reborn and Dino glared at him.

"You are already aware of the gap between our strengths. Truly, you are an unlucky one... This is farewell." he raised his sword, mist surrounding it as he got ready for his final attack as he released four strikes at the boy. Quick on his feet, the rain guardian ignited his Vongola ring. The strikes hit nothing. Yamamoto had the Cedef, Hibari, and Sakura's attention all on him. "It's you who's the unlucky one... Genkishi." Squalo was smirking. Yamamoto was laughing. "I've been waiting for the day... we could have our rematch." The swordsman was holding up two swords in his hands. His bird flying around him, and a dog holding a third sword.

"...So that sword wielding dog is your Vongola box?" The phantom knight asked. "Yeah, Pretty much. He's an akita dog with the name of Jiro. He's looking after my three short blades for me." Yamamoto explained as his dog licked his master's face. "What a cute dog~!" Kyoko squealed out. "Just look at the two of them together!" Haru admired. "Hibi is cuter." Sakura grumbled. Squalo smacked his face with an open palm in disbelief of Yamamoto's behavior.