Varia : Sky Battle Part 3

Summary : This is not the final chapter in our Vaira arc. I hope you don't all hate me too much for that. But I do have a wonderful announcement. There will NOT be a break between Vaira and Future arc. Please look forward to continued weekly updates.

 Please look forward to continued weekly updates

"Whew~just in time... Thanks! You saved me." Yamamoto told the disciplinary prefect as he began to breathe a little easier now. "You would mess up the discipline if you died on school grounds. If you want to die, go outside to do it." Hibari responded. The baseball player chuckled, "What's that about?" Hibari was still weak from both taking that poison and blood loss; he ended up leaning against the wall unexpectedly. "Oi! Are you all right?" Yamamoto asked his upperclassmen. "About what?" Hibari refused to admit something was wrong. "Player sub! I'll take over from here on." he assured him. Hibari glanced at him but nodded. He would need a minute to regather his strength and there were no cameras where he was so a certain princess wouldn't see him being weak.

"Thanks, Octopus head." Ryohei thanked Gokudera. "You're going to be giddy for a while. I need to go now. I have to go save the others. Here, take care of the stupid cow." he asked the boxer. "In that case, take our rings along too. The chances of you running into Sawada first are higher." Ryohei said, offering him the rings. "Got it." Gokudera said, getting ready to take off towards his boss. "One more thing. I'd like to save Lussuria too." Ryohei asked his friend. "Wha?" Gokudera pondered for a moment. "Oh well...I'm sure the boss would do the same." he agreed.

Xanxus was breathing hard. "How could I lose to your fake zero point breakthrough... from a scummy fake like you..." He mumbled more to himself. Tsuna stood his ground. "Fuck... Fuck... YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" he screamed and more scars appeared on his face and body.

Tsuna's eyes widened and so did Sakura's. She instantly understood now. The reason she was so attracted to Hibari and Xanxus was because these two boys made her feel weak. Feeling weak wasn't something the princess was used to and that's why she was pulled by them. She wanted to be on equal footing with them. Reborn looked up at her. He too noticed it and smiled because it seemed like she knew too. What an interesting quirk the princess had.

'Gimme a break... the wound is bleeding again?" Yamamoto asked as he put his hand on his side to create pressure to stop the bleeding. "Who's there?" A silver-haired boy came around the corner of the building. "Gokudera?!" Yamamoto said surprised. "Ya-yamamoto?" Gokudera responded just as surprised. "You're all right too?" Gokudera asked his friend as he ran towards him. "Yeah, Hibari didn't want people dying on the school grounds so he came to save me." Yamamoto explained as he ran to meet his friend half way. "What, you too? That guy wants us to owe him a debit. I wonder what he's up to... It doesn't feel right..."

"Well, that guy looks like he'd been beaten up pretty bad, from the way he was moving." Yamamoto tried to reason with this friend. "Hibari?" "He even gave me custody of his ring. So who else hasn't been saved yet?" He asked. "The stupid cow and lawn-head are fine." Gokudera assured him as he held up both the lighting and sun ring. "So, that means the only one left is..." "The mist!" Both of them looked over at the gym. "That girl." "Yeah in the gym."