Future : Choice Battle

Summary : Sorry we skipped a week of posting. I've been really getting into Code Geass again and got distracted but fear now. I'll be posting everyday until we reach the end of Future arc. Please look forward to it.

This chapter is the beginning of the choice battle and it was so difficult to write. I hope you all like it.

The days flew by and before they all knew it, it was time to meet Byakuran in battle

The days flew by and before they all knew it, it was time to meet Byakuran in battle. Hibari was putting on his school uniform while Sakura finished tying her obi. She had settled on an ombre orange with leaves on it for today's battle as her cherry blossom had gotten ruined from the last battle.

Hibari went over to her and adjusted her bow from behind. "Thank you." she said before she turned to face him and tied up her hair. She tied a yellow ribbon in it. "I don't want you being involved in the battle today." he told her honestly. She smiled at him as she took a step closer to him, closing the distance between them. "I'll be okay, you know." she assured him. He leaned down and kissed her in a very brief kiss. She smiled at him. "I know." he assured her then left the room so she could finish getting ready. Sakura was about to walk out when she glanced at what Squalo brought her. She ran over and grabbed the tiara and put it on before joining Hibari in the hall. It was time to go.

Late. That's what the couple was. Late. Hibari and Sakura showed up at the last minute with Yamamoto. "What are you all doing?" Hibari questioned them as to why they weren't ready to go. "Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting." Yamamoto said joining them. "Tenth!" Gokudera yelled. "Sawada!" Ryohei shouted. "Boss!" Chrome cried. "Right. Here goes. Vongola box!" Tsunayoshi said. "OPEN!" All the Vongola guardians called out putting their respective ring flames into their boxes. The light surrounded them all and teleported them to the stage of battle.

"You're late. "Gokudera scolded Yamamoto and Hibari. "Sorry, my bad," Yamamoto laughed it off. "I came here on my own, I have nothing to do with you guys." Hibari lied as he held Sakura's hand, keeping her close to him. She on the other hand giggled and waved at them all. Gokudera scoffed at the couple. "Hey Sawada, you knew they were gonna come!" Ryohei praised him. "No. All I know is that if we're not complete we can't win against Byakuran." Tsuna said honestly.

"That's good. Well done surpassing 5,000,000 FV. You passed." Byakuran praised the family. "Well then. Let's get choice started." he said. Tsuna looked up at him confused. "First, we'll do the field for 'choice'" he commented and several playing cards with different places flew down and surrounded Tsunayoshi. "What could this be?" Kyoko asked. "Playing cards?" Haru asked, confused. "You heard the rules of choice from Sho-chan right?

"'Choice' is a game of choice. If we don't choose the playing field and the players first, we can't start. And it also depends on a person's fate. All right, pick a card, Tsunayoshi-kun. That will be the 'choice' for you." Byakuran explained. "But the cards are created by the enemy..."Geovanni expressed his concern. "It's alright. Choice is the only game where Byakuran won't cheat." Irie assured. "All right, let's choose." Tsunayoshi agreed.