Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade

Summary : Ahhh! The next chapter after this was another favorite to write. So I look forward for you all to read it next week. As you all know I am done writing the manga and have started our High School Arc. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see in this arc. Thank you.

Tsuna's and Enma's rings connected creating a whole new flame

Tsuna's and Enma's rings connected creating a whole new flame. "That ring and that flame... the first Simon and Vongola... they must be proof that they acknowledge our friendship!" Enma commented enamored by the beauty of the flame.

"They're trying to mess with me! Giotto, Cozart, and Ryu! No matter what kind of tricks you try to pull, these two are going to die!" Damian yelled as he swung his scythe down to end Tsuna. Except... Tsuna was no longer there.

Tsuna was behind Damian. Standing on his own he said, "This flame... it doesn't just belong to Enma and me... it also belongs to that which you tragically tore apart... this is the Vongola and Simon's Oath Flame!" Tsuna explained as he ignited both rings. "What?" Damian demanded as he looked back at the boy. "Tsuna-kun!" Enma was happy to see his friend alive.

Meanwhile Sakura and Hibari looked at each other. Sakura's history with the Vongola was so much deeper than even she knew. Hibari on the other hand was done. He was tired of being trapped in this card. "Ready?" He asked her as he stood behind her. "Yep. But don't be surprised if Hibi gets hungry despite having all those flames in him." she warned him.

Hibari placed his hands on her shoulders. "Don't worry," he said. "I have plenty of flames to feed that lizard of yours." he assured her. She giggled and stretched out her arm. The princess released her dinosaur and all the flames that it ate with the sunshine counter attack. "Alright Hibi get us out of here." she ordered him. He let out a roar so loud the ground began to shake. His body continued to grow as the spikes on his back started to go out. Finally with five spikes left the dinosaur opened it's mouth and released a beam of storm flames. Due to the destruction of storm flames, the card's dimension started to break around them until it finally collapsed.

Both of them found themselves coughing and flapping away the smoke that was around them. Sakura was about to call her dinosaur when she felt her wrist heavy. She looked down to see her pet back as a bracelet. "Thank you Hibi." she kissed her bracelet then turned her attention towards where Hibari could be. She was about to call his name when she felt the ground shake below her. Looking over where a bright light was coming, she saw Tsuna had released his X burner. "Tsuna..." she muttered his name.

Tsuna walked over the burning body of Damian Spade. "Get up. If you could die from something like this... there's no way you could have lived from all the way to this time and age." Tsuna said, looking down at him. Sakura started to walk over to the battle. Her sky glasses were glowing, it was like her body was out of her control ; she was drawn to this battle.

"So... you noticed...You bastard" Damian's body didn't look human. If anything it looked like a ghost mixed with the bogeyman. Its eyes opened and looked at Tsuna. "Just now, that was Giotto's and Cozart's flames. But what I'm going to use to defeat you... is mine and Enma's flames." Tsuna created a cross with his arms. "Let us see then... If you have what it takes! Damian demanded. This is the final contest, Damian." The Vindice said. "This will settle everything." Reborn acknowledged.