Future : The End

Summary : Ah the final battle against Byakuran. Honestly this chapter was so heartbreaking to write. I hope you all have been enjoying this arc.

 I hope you all have been enjoying this arc

Tsuna looked down at Byakuran. "You won't be able to win against me, just because your appearance has changed." Tsuna explained calmly. "Who said it was just my appearance? It's about time you stopped playing games!" Even without wings Byakuran flew towards Tsunayoshi. Tsuna met him head on in battle. Nuts distracted Byakuran allowing Tsuna to elbow him in the face.

In midair, Byakuran flew backwards but when he gained some balance he shot two more dragons at Tsunayoshi. Tsuna was faster though as he dodged both and got close to Byakuran again this time slamming his fist against the side of his head. "Is that all you've got? I've only just gotten started." Tsuna explained the difference in their power. "Then this is only the start of the start for me!" Byakuran said, blocking Tsuna's fist.

The white hair man shot several claw-like hands at Tsuna who cut them off with his sky flame. Four of them flew towards Uni. "Crap. It'll fall on Uni." Tsuna freaked out a little. A ring of flames protected her. "She blocked the flames?" Basil questioned. "The dispensing of the flames into the pacifier has really begun... You're really going to do this, aren't you, Uni? You're really going to sacrifice your life for these pacifiers?" Byakuran looked annoyed at the Arcobaleno princess. "Uni?" Tsuna called her. The girl didn't reply as she continued to focus her flames into the pacifiers.

"She can't!" Ryohei commented. "Is she really prepared to die?" Gokudera couldn't believe it. "Princess!" Tazaru yelled. "You can't be serious, Princess." Nosaru yelled. "No you can't." Kyoko yelled as tears streamed down her face. "Uni-chan!" Haru called out as she cried.

"Wait, Uni. There's no reason for you to sacrifice yourself for the arcobaleno!" Tsuna yelled. "I must. Their revival is crucial in order to return you all to a peaceful past. And in turn, it will save many innocent lives as well... The time has finally come for me to be able to make good use of my powers... This is the only chance I can take... And my destiny, which I cannot escape from." she closed her eyes accepting her fate.

"Uni!" Tsuna yelled her name. "Do you think you're allowed to die, without my permission!" Byakuran flew towards her. Tsunayoshi intercepted him, locking their fingers together. "I won't hand Uni over to you!" He yelled. "You've interfered with my plans one too many times." Byakuran said annoyed. They pushed against one another. "If you intend to stand between us... then I'll just have to kill you first!" Byakuran threw Tsuna in the air. Tsuna regained his footing and flew at full blast, grabbed Byakuran's shoulders and slammed them both into the ground hard.

"We must not be bystanders. Let us destroy the barrier and help Uni out." Mukuro commented. "Yeah, you're right! Regardless of what Uni intends to do, it's too dangerous for her to stay here!" Dino agreed. "But... that barrier..." Gokudera launched his box at the barrier. "Won't even budge."

Uni's flames began to glow even more. Tsuna was able to kick Byakuran away. "It seems like you were serious, when you said it was only the start." he commented frowning. "I could say the same for you Tsunayoshi-kun. I never expected you to last this long." Byakuran was amused. "But the one who'll take Uni-chan will be..." Byakuran looked towards Uni. Tsuna noticed this and turned to look at her as well. Her flames had gotten smaller.