Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno

Summary : Ahhh this chapter was so much fun to do. I love the small teamwork between our couple. It makes me look forward to rainbow arc where they fight together. And the subtle flirting. I hope you al fan over it like I did.

"Shoichi-kun! Don't die!" Tsuna yelled at his friend

"Shoichi-kun! Don't die!" Tsuna yelled at his friend. With a small groan Irie woke up. "Shoichi-kun!" Tsuna yelled. "Here... your glasses..." Gokudera helped put them on the man. "What happened... in the choice battle...?" He struggled to get out. "I'm sorry... we lost..." Tsuna said glad that his friend was awake and not bothered by the fact that they had just lost. "What! That's not permissible! We have to win... we must!" He struggled to sit up as he reached for the Cervello twin. "It's not over! We can still fight!" he yelled. "Oi, Irie! Don't try to move about!" Gokudera warned him. "As the choice battle has come to an end, all communication will now be opened." The twin announced.

"Byakuran-san. I can still fight!" Irie continued to ramble. "No, Shoichi-kun! If you move, the blood will..." Tsuna helped hold him up. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" Gokudera questioned his stupidity. "I don't care if I die! I would gladly die if it meant defeating Byakuran-san!" Iire coughed up blood refusing to give up. "Gladly..." he whispered out. Tsuna could not believe the words coming out his mouth. He didn't understand at all. "I don't get it... I just don't get it... WHY DO YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT DEFEATING BYAKURAN THAT YOU WOULD EVEN PUSH YOURSELF THIS FAR! I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!" Tsuna scolded him.

"What?" Irie looked at Tsuna. Tsuna explained it from his point of view and how all of this made no sense to him and what was the point because I didn't see the importance of it all. Irie's eyes widened because now it clicked for him. He never told Tsunayoshi the truth or any of them for that matter.

Irie then explained everything starting from 11 years ago and how he went to the future. He then explained how he ran to Byakuran for the first time before returning to the past. That's when he brought up the idea of parallel worlds.

He was cut off though as their whole group ran towards them. "Everyone! Quickly, you have to treat Shoichi-kun's wounds!" Tsuna yelled at them. "Ah what about Spanner?" Gokudera asked. "The poisonous scorpion is already seeing to him!" Dino explained. "Leave this to me." Reborn looked at Irie's wounds. "Ryohei release your sun iron." he ordered the Sun Guardian.

"I'm sorry, Reborn-san. But more importantly... please, explain about the parallel worlds..." Irie begged. "Come to think of it, Adult Lambo was saying something about that a while back!" Tsuna remembered. "Those... 'para'" Reborn questioned him. "What exactly is a 'parasol world?" Ryohei asked using his sun power to heal Irie. "It's 'parallel' you idiot" Gokudera scolded him. Reborn explained the concept of it. Irie confirmed the truth of it as he explained his other trips to the future and the actions he took in the past to try and assure to get the future he wanted. That was until he ran into Byakura again. And although this Byakuran is meeting Irie for the first time something was off. That's when Irie shared that Byakuran could connect to the other hims in different worlds. Irie then shared how he traveled one more time only this time it was a world destroyed by war. Still in disbelief he continued to go to different worlds only to end up with the same results. It was until his eighth trip to the future that he revealed that his future self erased his memories so he could get close to Byakuran and stop him. And that was the world they were in.