Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba

Summary : Honestly this fight was so hard to get through to the point that I wanted to quit Simon arc but what kept me going was the memories. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. A friendly warning the chapters in this arc will vary in length as only so much can be explained in a single chapter.

 A friendly warning the chapters in this arc will vary in length as only so much can be explained in a single chapter

Ryohei sighed. "We've been walking for five hours already..." He complained. "Those guys are really planning on making us walk for six days, aren't they..." Gokudera joined in. They came into a clearing. "An arctic wind?" They all guarded themselves from the blast of wind. "Ow." Gokudera commented. "The leaves..." Ryohei noticed. "They're slicing like knives." Gokudera commented. Sakura braced as the leaves left small cuts on her body as well. When she finally had enough she stuck out her left arm. "Hibi." She summoned her dinosaur who ate all the leaves and grew a little in size. The wind stopped.

"That's quite an abomination you have there." Someone spoke to them through the leaves. All the leaves came flying at the dinosaur who opened his mouth and ate them all. A spike on his back began to glow red. "My dinosaur has been upgraded to eat all kinds of flames now. So throw whatever you want at us. Hibi will eat it." She warned him A small humph was heard as he lowered his leaves.

"All of the vegetation here... was regrown after absorbing the spilled blood of the dead first Simon." They saw someone approaching them with leaves around him. The princess went over and touched her dinosaur who went back to being a bracelet on her wrist. Only one of his scales was now glowing red. "Someone's there." Tsuna commented. "This time, these plants will drink the blood of you worthless Vongola... In the end." He finally fully revealed himself. "Aoba Koyo," Ryohei yelled. "Is this his doing?" Tsuna asked.

"Why are you doing this, Koyo? I thought I knew you! You were a boxer, a sportsman!" Ryohei yelled. "I decided my hate for the Vongola exceeded any of that. Besides, I never had any sportsmanship to begin with." He stated as he faced Ryohei. "What?" Ryohei was shocked. "Do you see how I see you? I see you Vongola crawling squirming around in circles in some dark pit knocked off the face of the earth. Do you honestly think I have the time to skip around and play sports star like you? My boxing is a means for me to live... and it's my lethal weapon with which to take revenge upon the likes of you." He explained the difference between the two boxers.

"Ko...Koyo..." Ryohei yelled, offended. "Well then... I've acknowledged you as an opponent. I, Aoba Koyo, alone, will be more than enough to fulfill your annihilation." "Don't give me that crap! You really think I'd allow a duel where I outnumber you? I want a fair and square, one on one fight! As a boxer... that is my pride." Ryohei demanded.

"Hmm. This battle this time is being waged with both sides' pride on the line. Alright. I'll place my pride in my fist as well. Naturally the rules of my fight with you... wouldn't be anything else but that, would it?" Koyo agreed. "I suppose so..." Ryohei agreed.

The first fight of Simon vs Vongola was boxing.

"I have no interest in national laws in place to protect our lives. If we're going to do this, we're putting our lives on the line for a one fall ruling. If so much as your knee touches the ground even once, you lose." Koyo made the rules. "Putting their lives on the line..." Tsuna couldn't believe it. "One fall..." Gokudera didn't understand either. "Throwing and in the eyes, kneeing, and any other kind of foul play are fair game. The ring is this!" he continued as a barb vines appeared out of the ground and trapped the two boxers in.