Varia : Sky Battle Part 2

Summary : On to the next part of the final arc of Varia. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

The TV screen had switched over to Hibari and Bell's fight

The TV screen had switched over to Hibari and Bell's fight. Hbari looked greatly amused as he stared at the Prince. "Oh, I know you too. You're the ace right?" He taunted the prefect. "Wrong. You didn't even get one syllable right." He taunted the prince. Bell let out his signature laugh before saying "What a weird fellow." He pulled out his knives, "But somehow...I think I'm going to enjoy this." he said as his knives began to dance all around him.

"His knives are floating in midair?" The brown-haired boy yelled in shock. "He's using his knives and wires together for that too?" the perverted doctor questioned. Sakura stayed calm. Bell was an interesting person to her for several reasons. It took years and talent to be able to get the knives to dance like that. There was also the fact that Bel had pointed out to the princess, not directly but it stuck with her, how the storm guardians were the one who were in the middle of fights. "You do acrobatics too? I know a Princess who does acrobatics too. Shall I give you a handicap on account of your leg injury?" Hibari taunted. Sakura's eyes widened."K-kyo-Kyoya!" she yelled his name despite him not being able to hear her. "No need. After all, you're dragging your leg too...aren't you?" Bell taunted him before both fighters went after one another.

Bell launched an attack at Hibari with a flick of his hand. "There's no point attacking with so many." Hibari commented as he took his tonfa and striked down the knives. Bell's weapon got lodged into the side of the school building. A smirked graced Bell's face. Hibari on the other hand widened his eyes. Hibari's right cheek was sliced open.

"Those cuts! They must be the wires!" The brown-haired boy yelled out. "The guy doesn't know Belphegor uses wires with his knives does he?" Shamal was surprised. Sakura's eyes widened. She didn't tell Hibari about any of the Varia's weapons. Not that he asked in the first place but still it shocked the girl. Bell launched another set of knives in an X formation. "This is bad. The more he struggles the deeper the wires will cut!" Shamal yelled, worried about him. Sure enough it was Hibari's left side that was cut open. Sakura covered her mouth as she gasped.

Two thumps of metal hit the ground creating a clang sound as Hibari fell down. "Kyoya!" Sakura screamed his name. "Master Hibari!" The brown-haired boy yelled after her. Bell let out his signature laugh before he said, "And, the genius wins~ Then again, I don't lose do I? Because I'm a prince." he stated proudly as he approached Hibari. "Bye bye." He launched another set of knives at the prefect.

Hibari snapped his eyes open and caught all six knives between his fingers as he met Bell's eyes. Bell froze in his place. The camo baby and Reborn were both surprised by Hibari's actions as well. "He..." Shamal tripped over his words. "Caught them." The brown-haired boy finished for him. Sakura felt her body instantly relax. "Thank goodness." she commented, placing her hands over her heart to try and control her racing heart. "I see how it is. There are threads tied to the knives. This is just like the kind of wits used by weak animals in order to survive." Hibari scoffed out. He stood up and said, "In that case..." then activated a hidden compartment on his tonfa releasing a chain out of the bottom. "I'll just have to knock every single one of them down." he finished as he swung the chains cutting the wires from the knives.