Dino Cavallone

Summary : Sakura meets the Bucking Horse that will have a bit of an influence on her life and the life Hibari. The adventures and influence of this man bring out a bit of a darker version of our Yakuza Princess. We also get to see Hibari and Sakura grow a little closer.

This situation was starting to become normal in the Yakumo house, a large mafia man drinking tea with the Yakuza princess. "Thank you for having me over Sakura-chan." he pleasantly greeted her. She looked up at him. "I'm guessing this is going to become more and more common with the young Vongola leader living in the same town as me." she commented looking up at him. He chuckled it off. She sighed.

"So let me get this right. The Cavallone Familia is a close ally family to the Vongola. Therefore, my Yakuza family by association is an ally with the Cavallone family as well." she asked him. He chuckled a little. "I mean we don't have to get along but it'd be best for both parties if we did." he said. Sakura nodded. "As far as I am concerned, my Yakuza comes first, and I think it would be pointless for there to be bad blood between us when we both have similar viewpoints of the Vongola." Dino stared at her quite shocked by the maturity of this young leader.

"Sakura-chan you are quite mature for your age." he said smiling at her. That caught her off guard and she looked away. "Thank you." she muttered. He continued to smile and then asked her, "What is your current relationship with the young Vongola leader?" Sakura couldn't help the dumbfounded look on her face. "Relationship?" The Cavallone leader nodded his head. A brilliant carefree giggle escaped her frame. "If I could describe him in a single word, it would be hamster." Dino was quite surprised by that but they both shared a laugh.

The two powerful leaders enjoyed a little more light hearted conversation before the bucking horse had to excuse himself to actually go meet, said Vongola leader.

The next morning Sakura was getting ready for school when she received a phone call from a number she didn't recognize. Considering everything that had happened that school year so far, she went ahead and answered it, "Hello?" There was a slight pause before she heard, "Ciaossu Sakura-chan. I was wondering if you know any small Yakuza's around Namimori?" Sakura went ahead and tied up her hair and answered, "There are a couple of small Yakuza's that mostly wanna be too cool for school types. But none of them are a threat, if anything they are a joke to my Yakuza. And they aren't even compared to the Vongola." she explained. There was another moment of silence. "I want to test Tsuna, can you recommend one and I'll set everything else up." Sakura went over to her desk and pulled out a file off a bookshelf. "Ah, yes, I would recommend the Momokyokai Yakuza." she shared with him. "Thank you." and then there was a clicking sound.

Sakura looked at her phone and frowned. "Miki" she called for her loyal guard. "Yes, my lady?" he bowed to her. "I need you to keep an eye on the young Vongola leader. I'm sure he's not in any danger but it's our duty to make sure the Momokyokai Yakuza doesn't forget that they are below me." she shared. Miki bowed again, "As you wish my lady." With that he headed out.

The Princess stared at herself in the mirror. She knew Hibari would be upset if she missed or was late to school. So she dared to ignore any form and way Hibari might reach out to her. She headed back to her closet where she changed into a more appropriate outfit, she kept her hair tied up in a high ponytail. She then put on a pink halter top that had various flowers around her neck. Her bottom was a pair of very short shorts that barely covered her ass. She then headed downstairs where she put on a pair of black ankle boots.

The Yakumo Yakuza was known to be heartless and Sakura and had every intention of keeping that reputation up and alive. Kai, Miki, and a few other men escorted the Yakuza Princess to the Momokyokai Yakuza's headquarters. When they arrived though they were surprised to see that young Vongola children had already defeated them and the gang seemed already defeated.