Varia : Storm Guardians

Summary : Happy Birthday to Hibari, enjoy this longer chapter of the storm guardian battle. This chapter explores the difference of how Sakura was raised verses Tsunayoshi's beliefs.

 This chapter explores the difference of how Sakura was raised verses Tsunayoshi's beliefs

It wasn't fair. Well life isn't fair to begin with but as of right now Yakumo Sakura was going to selfishly skip school so she too could train. As promised Kai set her all up with a specialized training room. Concerned about the princess, he asked once more, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She glanced at him then back in the room filled with different weapons and random everyday objects lying about. "Yes. I'm sure." she told him. He let out a deep sigh and nodded his head. "I'll go ahead and bring the trainer," he said bowing to her. She nodded her head and headed back to her office.

The princess went ahead and messaged Hibari letting him know that she wasn't going to be at school that day. She used the excuse of feeling tired and wished for his understanding. The girl ended up being disappointed when he texted her a single word... "Excused". Here she had hoped he'd call her or at least leave a message wishing she'd feel better but apparently he was too busy with Dino-san.

The girl headed back downstairs once she was caught up on the reports that had been sitting on her desk for quite some time. Kai was expecting her so when he saw her he slightly bowed and said, "The trainer is here your highness. Whenever you're ready." she nodded her head and headed back to the room filled with all the weapons.

She slid open the door only to be greeted by someone who looked western. Her eyes narrowed at him. "Good day, your highness. I am your trainer. Please call me Kanamori," he said bowing to her. "You're half Japanese?" she questioned him, lowering her guard. This man was hand picked by Kai after all. She could trust him. He nodded his head. "I had this set up as you requested." he explained as she entered the room. "I will teach you each weapon along with fighting against you so you may master them." he told her his role.

The Princess smirked. Yes, this is exactly what she wanted. "Perfect." she said, shutting the door. "Shall we begin?" she asked him. He nodded his head and they went at it. She rushed at him expecting hand to hand combat but he shoved her near a short metal rod. The girl picked it up while Kanamori picked up a sword.

They continued to battle. Kanamori showed her the basics with all the weapons that were spread out through the large room. He showed her how to properly shoot a gun and how to disarm and take the gun apart. Then he showed her how to properly grip a sword. There were different sword styles but all that mattered was a good grip since she would simply use it as a weapon of defense. Then moved onto brass knuckles which she was fond of and mastered rather quickly. He then showed her how to use tonfas but Sakura quickly explained that she would need no instruction on that and about her crush's name Hibari Kyoya.

The next weapons were all common in Japan like wooden bats. Or knives. There were small daggers. A club. Various guns. All these weapons were things she knew of, but now she knew how to use them. He then taught her how to choke someone with rope and explained that this was possible with something like a scarf. He also taught her how to find the best locations for breaking bones, including one's neck. By the time they were done the sun had long set and she was starving. Her trainer agreed that they did a lot and that they should take a break.