Future : The beginning of the End

Summary : Here we go! The beginning of the end. Are you all ready for the end of this arc? I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have writing it.

 Are you all ready for the end of this arc? I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have writing it

It was enough. Whatever Miki did to her it was enough. Her legs didn't hurt as much and she felt a whole lot better than before. When dawn arrived it was time to go. Sakura had fallen asleep sometime while Miki was healing her legs, feeling exhausted.

Hibari went over and picked her up. A fond smile tugged his lips as he watched her curl up to him. "Her highness was exhausted. I took over the watch, Hibari-sama." Miki bowed his head. Hibari nodded and took the sleeping princess to the car that Dino and Tetsuya had prepared for them. "Let's go. But keep it quiet so she can sleep." he said.

Sakura and Hibari arrived. They both got out of the car. "Ready?" he asked her. She nodded her head as she stretched. "Yeah I owe Kikyou another kick to the face." she said walking over the hillside with him. Despite being in heels the girl didn't really struggle with the terrain. They arrived just in time to stay out of Ryohei's fight but watched from the sidelines until...

"And while we're at it, why do you stop lurking and come out?" Kikyou looked right at their direction. Ryohei and Basil both looked over as well. Hibari had already taken Roll out and Sakura was wearing her storm boots. She stood by his right side, right where she belonged. "Hibari-dono. Sakura-dono." Basil yelled out. "So it was you. Why did you two watch and not interfere?" Kikyou asked them both. Sakura took a breath in which Hibari put his arm out in front of her. "Our boxing club captain will disrupt a board meeting when his match is interfered with. It's quite a nuisance." Hibari answered for both of them.

"Hibari..." Ryohei muttered. "I see. What a beautiful friendship you have. However, I play by different rules. I'll defeat you all, by fair means or foul." Kikyou told them. Hibari glanced at his arm. But it took Sakura a minute to realize what had just splashed on her face. "Goodbye." Kikyou said, shocking all of them. "It came from the ground!" Basil yelled out. "I don't recall there being a rule against using the ground." Kikyou told them all smugly, quite proud of himself. "Hibari! Your arm..." Ryohei yelled.

Sakura looked over at Hibari. His arm was missing blood as it fell to the ground in small waves. "Kyoya!" Sakura yelled as she went to reach for him. But his mind was elsewhere. He was injured yes but she was more important to him than a missing arm. "I can't spare much of my time for you. I must hurry on. I'm sure you'll understand." Kikyou launched his velociraptors at the pair. "Roll defense." Hibari ordered Roll. He then turned his attention to the princess to push her away. Get her out of there but it was too late.

Kikyou had his raptors attack Hibari again, getting his side and other arm. Roll continued to make spike balls to protect Hibari but Kikyou's raptors broke through those as well. "You can't fight them with one arm." Sakura snapped out of it. She had been in shock and when the raptors went to attack him again; Sakura tried to move him out of the way but with what little strength he had he pushed her away. The girl fell to her knees as she watched the boy she loves so dearly disappear. "That's one down." Kikyou taunted them. But Sakura didn't hear him as she closed her eyes. Kikyou's raptors ate her as well. The Hibari couple was no more...