Round Two

Summary : Battles against Birds and Rokudo Mukuro? 

There was an old man in front of them wearing a rundown bucket hat. He was showing Tsunayoshi's group live photos of Sasagawa Kyoko and some girl named Haru. Sakura didn't know Haru. She attended one of the private schools in the area and she had been around Namichu a couple of times, but Sakura never had the actual chance of meeting her.

Tsunayoshi on the other hand clearly cared about her because he was a little freaked out that Haru was on that screen. It also caused Sakura to think about her best friend Amu. The man introduced himself as Birds. He then explained how he had little birds with cameras around their necks watching the girls. Sakura rejoined the group and hid behind Yamamoto's height. She pulled out her phone and texted Bai and Kai telling them to put a tail on both Sasagawa Kyoko and the Haru girl from the private school as they were being watched by the enemy. They both texted her back confirming the new order. Sakura then texted Miki asking for an update on Amu. He sent her a picture of Amu in P.E. class laughing with some of the other girls. Sakura let out a sigh of relief, thankful that her best friend was still safe.

Sakura then turned her attention back to the projector where she saw two figures behind the girls. Even with that text recently sent, they wouldn't make it in time if something were to happen to the girls right now. Sakura took a step forward ready to beat the man named Birds but Gokudera beat her to it. Gokudera held the man by the collar of his shirt threatening him but then Birds said, "I want one of you to give the Vongola Number 10 boss a real pounding please." Sakura turned and looked at Tsunayoshi.

The price to save the girls was to beat Tsunayoshi. This was wrong. It was a great tactic to get something out of your opponent but it was a cowardly move as well. Sakura was thankful to see that Tsunayoshi's friends were against the idea of beating him as well. That made her proud to see that he has such great friends. Birds on the other hand didn't agree and wasn't amused. Birds was now threatening to have the girls burned to a crisp and how he would get off with hearing their screams. This man was asking for a beating. Sakura was ready to beat him herself when Tsunayoshi yelled out first.

"I'll do it.Yamamoto, Gokudera-kun beat me up." he yelled out, surprising Sakura. Gokudera and Yamamoto were both against it. They couldn't agree with beating up their friend. But Tsunayoshi was too nice and he wanted this to protect the girls. He was about to ask a third time when Bianchi laid a hard punch sending the boy flying. Sakura let out a startled gasp. This punch pleased Birds but he had a second request making it clear that after this one he would let the girls go free. The group once again wasn't pleased about giving into his man but when he pulled out his knife. "Now I want one of you to take this knife and stab Tsunayoshi" Sakura's eyes widened. It wasn't your typical knife. It was a thick hunting knife.

Everyone in the group was against stabbing Tsunayoshi. So Birds pulled one of his assassins to bring out sulfuric acid to use against Kyoko. Tsuna was too kind hearted to let anything happen to the girl he has such a huge crush on. He said he would do it. He would stab himself as long as Kyoko wasn't hurt. Sakura could admire that.