Future Hibari Kyoya's Return

Summary : We have finally reached it. Hibari Kyoya of the past has returned. It's about time. Have you all been enjoying Hibari's future self? 

 Have you all been enjoying Hibari's future self? 

Sakura found that deadly intent. It was the same swordsmans she fought earlier. Increasing her flames almost to the max she broke through the roof and landed a hard kick down on the swordsman.

The empty eyes of the Yakuza princess had reappeared. "How annoying." the swords man said, pulling out his sword, only this time the princess picked up one as well. "I might not be a master at swords like Yamamoto, Squalo or you but I know one thing for certain." she held it up and faced him proudly. "I won't let anything happen to the Vongola." Her storm boots glowed her and the orb on her ear was radiant.

Genkishi looked annoyed at that girl. She was an insult to the entire art of using a sword. He glared at her. "Is the art of the sword a joke to you?" he questioned her. She put her other hand on the hilt and held her stance as flames of storm began to dance up the blade of the sword. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Very well. If this is how you choose to die then so be it." he stated calmly as he raised his blade to strike her. But the girl had been basic trained on all weapons and she held her stance as she crossed swords with Genkishi. The blades rang out as they clashed together. Her destructive flames of storm started to eat away at his mist flames, pushing them both back.

He went at her again but she stood her ground as she once again met him one on one. They exchanged blows but then the phantom swordsman used his mist illusion to try and trick the girl.

Sakura lit her sky orb and created a shield around her protecting her against the mist flames. As to the actual illusions she had to stay focused. Some she recognized but others she had to straight up dodge because she didn't trust that it was real or not.

Genkishi didn't have time for this; he needed to put this girl down like he did the Rain guardian. He took two of his swords and like a X he attacked her. Light on her feet the princess pulled the ribbon of her sleeve, wrapped it around one of his swords and threw her whole body weight to the ground and flipped Genkishi and disarmed him of one more sword. She tossed the sword and her sleeve to the side as she turned to face Genkishi. The man looked annoyed. That was two swords the girl had taken.

He was done and the girl was disarmed. "I'll cut you to so many pieces that no one will know who you are anymore." he stalked towards her. The girl held her ground but reached into her obi pulling out the bi color box. This man had a very murderous intent but Hibari's intent always to her was worse. "Farewell."

She stared at the box. Yes this was an emergency and she needed to use it. Genkishi went to attack the girl. Time slowed down as she lit her storm flame and cloud flame but then she felt someone behind her. A large hand covered her hand and box. The phantom knight was sent flying across the room and she saw a tonfa in front of her. "Not yet, little one." Sakura felt her heart skip a beat as she looked up. "Kyo-san." she whimpered so glad and relieved.