Simon : Welcome

Summary : Merry Christmas Eve. As my gift to all of you loyal readers : you're getting another chapter this week. The last chapter doesn't really count since it's noncanon right? Well lucky for all of you we do have a canon chapter this week. Please enjoy our first look at the Simon arc battles. Enjoy!

On the bridge of the boat, Sakura joined Tsuna, Ryohei and Gokudera

On the bridge of the boat, Sakura joined Tsuna, Ryohei and Gokudera. "The boats are stopping. It appears that we've arrived at the location of the Simon base." Ryohei commented. "Eh? But... I don't see a thing." Tsuna commented. "It seems we've wasted our time." Reborn pointed out on Ryohei's shoulder. "It can't be..." Tsuna sounded so disappointed. "Something is there." Sakura stepped forward, her hair blowing in the wind.

She had on her sky glasses. "I can see large amounts of flames in front of us." she pointed out and looked back at Reborn. "This is the right location." she stomped her foot on the bridge alerting Nono that they were at the right location. The ship came to a full stop. Light caught Tsuna's eyes forcing him to close them. "It's so bright. What?" he commented. "There's a light coming from the surface of the water!" Ryohei noticed. "Is it a reflection of something?" Gokudera asked. "No... it's" but Tsuna couldn't finish his thoughts as the light grew brighter. "Wha? The sky is tearing open!" Tsuna yelled out. The Yakzua Princess was calm as her sky glasses protected her eyes from the light.

The island appeared from the light. Tsuna yelled in surprise. "Amazing." Ryohei yelled. "An...island?" Gokudera couldn't believe it. One of Nono's guardians came to the bridge. "They placed a picture perfect copy of the ocean surface and sky all around the island... I think they placed it in a way that would function like a mirage." he explained. "I don't really get it, but we somehow managed to stumble upon the base! Just when we were outta hope, luck saved the day!" Ryohei commented.

"I don't think it's luck," Sakura said. "I think they probably revealed the island to use on purpose." Reborn agreed. "Enma... is inviting us in." Tsuna commented. "What?" Ryohei said, shocked. "This means they're probably overwhelmingly confident of themselves!" Gokudera pointed out. "Look an island." Lambo laughed out. "Lambo is going to play in that spot in the ocean over there! I'll bet there's coconut juice you can drink!" The cow baby was excited. "Don't just go breaking the tension, stupid cow! We didn't come here to play" Gokudera yelled at the kid as he grabbed his afro. "Bite me, jerk!" Lambo pouted. Sakura scoffed.

The ship came to a jolting stop throwing everyone off their feet. "The bottom of the ship is dragging along the ocean floor! The water gets shallow near the island! This is as close as we can get!" The captain told all of them. "It's going to be impossible to go any further with this ship. Prepare the landing boats!" Nono ordered. Decimo, his guardians, and the Yakuza Princess all faced the Ninth's family. "We shall wait here for your return." Nono told them. "Yes, sir, we're leaving now, Nono." Tsuna said. "Hang in there Tsunayoshi." He encouraged the boy. "Yes sir." "One of the boats has camping supplies. Please keep in touch with the emergency radio." one of his guardians.

The six of them got into the boat and began their journey to the island. "Let's head for where that light was shining... hmm?" Ryohei asked. "What's wrong?" Gokudera looked at Tsuna. "Some kind of interference is jamming our radio..." Tsuna pointed out. "What!" Gokudera and Ryohei yelled. "So that means our line of communication with Nono has been severed." Gokudera pointed out. "So that means..." Ryohei started. "We're completely on our own now... totally cut off." Reborn said. Sakura pulled out her phone. "There's no signal on my phone either." she pointed out. Reborn looked at her. "Completely on our own then." He said. She nodded. She glanced at her screen once more and frowned. This was going to seriously piss off Hibari.