Simon : The Night Before

Summary : TRIGGER WARNING : THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL THEMES. That being said, You can skip this chapter without missing anything canon wise. If you did decide to stay, thank you and enjoy.

Sakura was standing outside of Hibari's house, two hours right on the dot

Sakura was standing outside of Hibari's house, two hours right on the dot. Hibari came around the corner and his heart started to speed up. It was a strange feeling especially because he had already been used to seeing her. She, on the other hand, met his gray eyes. They looked tired and not as piercing as they normally did. "Welcome back." she greeted him smiling.

He found himself slightly smiling as he went over to the gate and unlocked it for the both of them. "Did you wait long?" he asked her as they walked to the door. "No." she assured him. He nodded as he unlocked the door. They stepped inside and changed their shoes. They didn't know it but both of their hearts were beating faster and faster. Hibari remembered Sakura's confession and his need to claim her was growing especially because they were alone in his home.

Sakura put on her cherry blossom slippers. She glanced back to see Hibari changing his shoes as well. The way his shoulders moved as he took off his jacket. The tips of his ears were red. The girl felt herself feeling slightly embarrassed to be there alone with him. "Saku." he called her nickname making her turn to look at him. He was still standing in the same spot but he was facing her now.

"Let's go up." he told her, sticking his hand out to her. She nodded her head as she took his hands. He pulled her closer to him as they walked up the stairs hand in hand. There were no words exchanged between one another. They had already said everything they needed to earlier. Tonight... tonight was simply to remember their time in the future. Tonight was to spend the night together before they don't see each other for a while.

Hibari opened his room door for her and brought her in. He let go of her hand and went over to his drawers where he pulled out the pajamas the girl had been using whenever she came to his house. "You can change first." he told her as he handed her the pjs. But the princess was feeling bold and shameless. She lifted off her shirt showing off both her bra and tattoo. Hibari's eyes widened. He could feel his face heat up as he watched her.

The boy could see the bite mark on her neck that he left earlier. She shyly looked up at him. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. His need and want to claim her resurfaced as he went over and stood in front of her. He could see the blush on her face as she met his eyes. The boy held his breath as he lightly touched her skin around her stomach. She giggled slightly as she pressed his hands against her bare skin. "That tickles Kyo." she whispered to him.

His eyes widened. He had no idea she was ticklish. Her hands went up his arms and to the collar of his shirt. She met his eyes, silently asking him permission. He gave her a small nod. The girl began to unbutton his uniform shirt. He watched her hands as she undid each button. The boy was starting to feel that strain in his pants. He glanced at her eyes but she was so focused on the task that she didn't notice.