Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura

Summary : Honestly this was so much fun to write. You can feel the growth difference from the first time we Sakura fighting to now. I adore this chapter and I love putting our couple in fights together. Thank you all for continuing to read up until now. I hope you all continue to enjoy the weekly uploads. I am done writing the Manga part of KHR and have moved on the High school arc. IF there's anything youd like to see in those chapters please reach out to me. I am taking ideas. Thank you for your continued support.

 Thank you for your continued support

"That black hair... could it be...?" Tsuna couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Damian Spade." Mukuro assured the boy. Damian opened his eyes revealing a spade in his right eye. "How could you lie to all of Simon... to me... How Could You?" Enma demanded. Damian chuckled. "Damian Spade!" Tsuna yelled his name, with Nuts on his shoulder. Yamamoto flicked his sword out of it's sheath. "That bastard." Gokudera had his dynamite ready to go. Hibari pulled out his tonfas ready to battle. Sakura ignited her storm boots.

"Boss wait! That's Mukuro-sama's body! Don't attack it!" Chrome got in front of the group and blocked them. "Chrome..." Tsuna didn't realize what their actions really would mean and do to Mukuro's body. "Forget that." Mukuro flew over to Chrome and began attacking her. "This matter is on a whole other level Chrome..." he criticizes her. "Mukuro-sama!" she called his name out as he continued. "By acquiring my body, that man has gotten his hands on an incredible power far exceeding his previous or my own... he's no longer human. Even if everyone here combined all their strength together, I still don't know if we'd be a match for him... He's a monster." Mukuro warned them all.

"Mukuro-sama..." Chrome was disappointed that this was the path he was picking. "Surely you understand, Sawada Tsunayoshi. If you don't exceed your current limits of fighting power and go at him with all you have... you'll lose everything." Mukuro met Tsuna's eyes. "I understand" Tsuna assured him.

"All right!" Yamamoto was getting excited. "That's how we're gonna do it!" Gokudera agreed. "Let us begin...shall we?" In a flash Damian was in the center of the Vongola kids. He held up a single joker card. A small laugh came out of his mouth. "Tenth!" Gokudera went to push Tsuna away. "Run!" Yamamoto yelled as he shoved Chrome away. "Enma!" Julie too pushed his boss away from the danger.

An explosion went off. Tsuna, Enma, and Chrome were all pushed out of the way. Reborn too avoided the attack as he landed on his feet. Tsuna sat up and looked for his friends. "Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto! Lambo!" Tsuna yelled their names. "Julie!" Enma called out. "They're gone!" Chrome couldn't believe it.

Damian looked down on all of them. "They're currently being occupied by a little magic trick." He was now holding up three cards. "This flame feels the same as the one I felt when Damian Spade arrived from prison. You've sent them off somewhere, haven't you?" Mukuro demanded. "Impressive. Even as a bird, Rokudo Mukuro. You're right, of course. They've been sent through this hole...into an illusory world that I've created." Damian explained.

"No way..." Tsuna couldn't believe it. Everyone else also looked shocked by this. "Currently, the tenth candidate to the Vongola family has led it down a path of corruption and degradation. My goal is to take the story of stopping that tenth generation... and turn it into a legend to be passed down to future generations of the Vongola. That's why there has got to be the storytellers. So that they can witness the tragic final moments of Sawada Tsunayoshi pass the story on." Damian finally revealed his goal.