Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji

Summary : Whew that last chapter sure was short. Talk about plot twist. Who knew Sakura's family knew Primo before he was Primo. That means our princess's family is much much older than we all thought. Well onto the next fight. I hope you all enjoy this one. It's so much fun to see Sakura's Yakuza side.

"Lambo and Ooyama Rauji!" Gokudera yelled out

"Lambo and Ooyama Rauji!" Gokudera yelled out. "What's going on? Why are they the only ones out there?" Tsuna demanded. Reborn landed on Tsuna's head. "It seems like Rauji's did well in luring Lambo here." Reborn explained. "That hurts Reborn!" Tsuna protested as he held his head. Sakura nodded to Reborn. The cage was small. And with all four of them in there, it was a tight fit.

Tsuna looked outside the cage and saw Lambo and Rauji standing on the platform together. "Wait for me, Lambo! I'm coming to help you right now!" He yelled through the bars. "I wouldn't consider breaking that wall over there if I were you.This dome is built such that the ceiling is being held up by the strength of the walls. If you were to break out of there, the dome would fall apart and Lambo would be trapped beneath." Rauji said, looking up at the four of them.

"No way!" Tsuna yelled. "And the way you came in has already closed up, so just sit there quietly and watch the show." Rauji said, looking pleased with himself. "Does this mean we can't do a thing?" Gokudera yelled out. Sakura closed her eyes. She hated feeling so useless. "This dome's geological makeup and appearance is modeled perfectly after the mountains where the Vongola Primo began their betrayal and the Simon were first persecuted. The surrounding rocks here are rich with crystal and mineral deposits. This is an ideal location for my abilities. Fighting here would be a simple victory for me." Rauji destroyed all their hopes.

"Simple victory?" Gokudera yelled. "So he intends to fight Lambo one on one after all..." Reborn commented. "That's impossible." Tsuna yelled. "Lambo doesn't stand a chance" Sakura muttered as she pressed her foot against the cage. With all her years of fighting she could feel how thick the minerals were there.

Lambo jumped on Rauji's shoulder. "Rauji, you're gonna play with Lambo right? That's an order! Since Lambo's your master." the cow baby said as he tugged on the larger man's jacket. "What?" Gokudera yelled. "Hey, Don't ignore me! Play with Lambo! I'll stick my tail in your nose!" Lambo continued.

"That idiot cow hasn't even processed that Rauji is his enemy yet." Reborn pointed out. "No way!" Tsuna yelled. "That dumbass is still playing master and slave with him." Gokudera commented. "What do you guys expect?" Sakura asked. They looked over at him. "Unlike you guys, Lambo is a child. He doesn't fully understand everything that's going on." she reminded them all. Both boys looked down, disappointed in themselves. Reborn looked over at her. She made a good point.

Rauji lifted the excited Lambo by his hair. He met his eyes. "From here on, I am Lambo's slave... no longer!" He yelled, slamming the baby into the ground. His little body bounced from the force and sent him flying. Lambo whimpered. Tsuna cried out. "Stupid cow!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura closed her eyes. The echo of his body hitting the rock was still ringing in her ears.