6: Round One

Summary : The fights of Ken, M.M. are here. Round one in this arc.

Yakumo Sakura stood in her closet staring at all the clothing she owned

Yakumo Sakura stood in her closet staring at all the clothing she owned. There was a certain look she was going for as this fight might end up being her debut as the Yakuza Princess. As of now, many people knew of her or even heard rumors about her but very few had actually seen her let alone knew her or even met her. Therefore this would be a good opportunity to make an impression on the mafia world.

The princess owned a lot of revealing clothing for she had been taught that seduction was a way to acquire business and attention. But for this fight she didn't want to show off her body. No this time she would need something she could easily move in. She had already experienced the two boys from the other school, they were aware of her fighting abilities but not fully aware of what she was capable of. Then there was the young Vongola leader. He was... foolish but powerful to say the least. As far as she knew the other people in the tenth's family that knew about proper fighting were Hibari and Gokudera, one who didn't care what she wore, and the other who would bite her to death if she chose to wear such revealing clothing.

She continued to ponder as she pulled clothes off their rack and checked them out. After an hour of sorting through her clothing she finally found an acceptable outfit. She settled on a sleeveless, strapless, black shirt that hugged her form and stuck to her body. A crop black jacket covered her shoulders and chest so not too much skin was showing. Normally the princess would wear shorts or a skirt but in this kind of fight she wanted to protect her legs the best she could. So this time she choose to wear some stretchy black skinny jeans. Heels would make the outfit very stylish and cute but that was not the look she was going for this time. Instead she wore a short pair of ankle boots.

Sakura walked over to the full body mirror in her room. She spun around a few times, and even tried a few flips and kicks to see how the pants did. Happy with her outfit she went ahead and tied her hair up in her signature high ponytail, the same way she always did when it came to a serious fight. She turned to head downstairs when she noticed the two boxes on her vanity. They were both gifts from Hibari. She opened the long box and pulled out the gloves Hibari had given her on White's Day earlier that year. Since she consistently gave him homemade chocolate and cakes for Valentine's Day; he gave her a new pair of gloves every year so they could continue to spar without her messing up her hands. She put them on, adjusting them to make sure they fit snugly.

The other box hadn't been open yet. It was the same gift that Hibari had shoved to her on the day they were supposed to watch cherry blossom trees. She hadn't opened because it hurt too much to look at but now curiosity was eating at her. Carefully she pulled off the ribbon that kept the box sealed. Lifting the lid was a bit difficult as it was well fitted to the bottom part of the box. A bit of a relieved sigh escaped her as she placed it down. Then her breath was taken away as she looked at the adorable cherry blossom charm bracelet sitting in the soft pillow of the box. "Oh Hibari..." she muttered his name as she stared at the bracelet. There was a small note written just above the bracelet that said, "Happy Birthday". It was her birthday present from him. And a present that wasn't like something he'd give her before, this present actually suited her very well.. Despite everything he had given her something he knew she would like. Her lower lip quivered as she placed it on her right wrist. She would wear it out to this fight since she was indeed ready to hunt down Hibari.