Varia : Rings

Welcome back to the nightmare that is the Varia arc. Jk jk. Thank you all so much for the continue support. Thank you for staying and letting me take this month off of posting to get ahead for you guys to have more material to read. Varia arc is almost done now so I hope you all enjoy this. 

Yakumo Sakura, second year at Namimori Middle School,  was the second person to arrive at school

Yakumo Sakura, second year at Namimori Middle School, was the second person to arrive at school. The first person was always Hibari Kyoya, a third year, Sakura's crush, and current battle rival. Hibari would arrive to check the school and make sure everything was in place before the school day started. Sakura, being the second to arrive, was to make sure the chairman's desk, files, and tea was ready for him when he arrived after his morning patrol.

Lately though, the air about Namimori has been different. There had been an attack at the shopping district. Hibari was pissed about it but he was okay with the fact that his school wasn't involved. People were on edge. Tsunayoshi's father had returned as well which was unusual. There were so many new things going on around Namimori that Sakura and Hibari were both on edge and on guard.

Hibari walked into his office as Sakura was still preparing his tea. "You're early." she told him, surprised. "The school is quiet and I don't like it," he told her, frowning as he moved his desk chair to sit down. As he sat down the cherry blossom approached him with his cup of morning tea. "Here you are." She told him as she placed the cup on his desk. He nodded to her but his eyes were focused on the small shiny object that caught his eye.

The cherry blossom noticed it as well. "That was here before I arrived this morning." She assured the chairman since he liked to assume anything out of place was either her fault or Sawada Tsunayoshi's fault. He reached over and picked it up examining it. It looked small and fragile. A frown appeared on his face as he handed it off to Sakura. "I leave it in your hands since it will be in my way." he told her, annoyed as he got up from his chair. The Yakuza Princess took a good look at it and instantly knew something about this ring was important. "Very well." She agreed to watch over it as he exited the committee room to do another patrol. He was still feeling restless.

Sakura would take the ring home with her at the end of the day. She didn't know what it was but she could feel how tense Hibari was and how the air around Namimori seemed off lately. As the princess made dinner for her household, she needed the distraction, unexpected guests arrived. "Ciaossu." Sakura stood there feeling deja vu. "If it's okay with you Sakura-chan can we have a talk?" another male voice asked her, smiling. "Reborn-san...Dino-san." she said and stepped to the side so they could enter the house.

"Thank you." Dino told her. Reborn and Dino changed their shoes to guest slippers before the princess led them into the kitchen. "Have a seat" she gestured to a small table for them to sit. "What is it you wanted from me this time?" she asked, turning her attention back to cooking dinner.

"Do you know about the Varia?" Reborn asked her. "They are an elite group of assassins that work for the Vongola right?" She answered without hesitation. "I see you've done your research, Sakura-chan." Dino told her, smiling. She didn't look at them more focused on her cooking. "This is a courtesy visit." Reborn decided to get to the point. "The Varia will be visiting and fighting with Tsunayoshi. This is a battle that we'd like you to stay out of." The baby told her, watching her reactions. There was no reaction from her.