Simon : Love

Summary : This was a hard chapter to write. The concept of Love is so foreign for Hibari. I hope you all enjoy this chapter of Hibari learning about himself and his feelings for Sakura.

 I hope you all enjoy this chapter of Hibari learning about himself and his feelings for Sakura

Sakura had made a run for it. Ran as fast as she could. She grabbed her bag and headed straight home. The princess didn't even look back at the school as she ran. She couldn't believe what she had said to Hibari's face. The girl had told the boy she loves that she loves him to his face.

The princess ran all the way home. She opened the gate feeling a little breathless. Her maid was surprised. "Your highness!" She said, lowering her head. Sakura didn't bother to greet her as she ran up the path to the door and slammed it open. She kicked off her shoes and ran up the stairs to her room and slammed the door shut loudly.

The girl jumped onto her bed and screamed into the pillow. What the hell did she do...

Kai came out of his office frowning at the commotion downstairs. He ran into the maid who informed him the princess was home. This information surprised him and he headed up the stairs to her room. He knocked on the door. 'Your highness?" he asked before he opened it.

Kai saw an upset princess sitting on her bed holding a pillow and looking her age. Her eyes were stained with tears. "Princess!" he yelled her name and ran over to her. "Kai!" she cried on him. "I told Kyoya that I love him. What he hates me now? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if I just ruined everything and the future we saw doesn't exist anymore?" she broke down. Kai couldn't understand but he held her as she cried it out. He knew there was nothing he could say that would make her feel better. The only person who could was Hibari Kyoya.

Speaking of Hibari... he was in his office again struggling to focus on his work.The thought of the girl yelling at him that she loves him kept playing in his head. "I'm jealous because I'm in love with you." He put his pen down and sighed. "I love you...." her voice kept playing in his head.

He got up unable to focus. The boy went over to his bookshelf and pulled out the dictionary on the shelf. He looked up the word "love"... "A strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties." he read aloud and pondered it. A strong affection... is that what he could call what he would call his feelings for Sakura... She was someone he wanted to keep close to and keep her all to himself. He didn't want to share her with anyone else and hated when her attention was on someone else. He wanted to protect her as there were moments where she looked so weak. But were those affections out of kinship or a personal tie?

The second meaning was "Maternal love for a child" he scoffed that certainly wasn't it.

"Attraction based on sexual desire... affection and tenderness felt by lovers" His eyes widened. He recalled the morning in the future and their activity. He had learned that attraction he had for her was considered sexual attraction. That made his heart start to pound in his chest. The more he thought the princess whimpering below him the harder it was to control the tightening of his pants. He went over to the couch and leaned back, closing his eyes. He tried not to think about her but it became too much and he needed to hear her voice... He needed to see her.