Simon : The Sixth Memory

Summary : So nice to have Enma back to normal. This memory is pretty short but I hope you still like it. Thank you for your continued support. Writing update as well : I have finished writing Rainbow arc as well and have started the original content for High School life for our couple Are there anything you want to see Hibari and Sakura go through? I'm taking suggestions.

 Writing update as well : I have finished writing Rainbow arc as well and have started the original content for High School life for our couple Are there anything you want to see Hibari and Sakura go through? I'm taking suggestions

"Everything was Damian's doing..." Enma was being briefed on everything that had happened so far. "I can't believe that Damian would go as far as possess Julie..." he commented frowning. "Tsuna-kun...Tsuna-kun, you came with your friends to rescue Chrome?" Enma wanted to confirm. "Yeah." Tsuna assured him. "Would it be all right if I came? I want to help all I can." The Simon leader sounded determined. "Enma! Of... of course!" Tsuna agreed.

"Tsuna together with Enma make the absolutely and utterly no-good team." Reborn shot them down. "Whaaa! Don't go giving weird names out!" Tsuna reprimanded Reborn. "Out of Tsuna and Enma which one is utterly no-good?" Lambo asked. "Which..." Enma muttered. "Lambo things Tsuna's the best!" The cow chimed in. "Whaa?" Tsuna was shocked by his response. "That name suits Tsuna the best!" Lambo continued. "What the heck are you saying, stupid cow!" Gokudera picked up Lambo. "Popular aren't you, Tsuna." Yamamoto teased. "That doesn't make me happy at all..." Tsuna tried to laugh it off. "That's right!" Lambo chimed in. Gokudera, Enma, Yamamoto and Tsuna all laughed together.

Sakura looked up at Hibari. "All's well that ends well right?" He looked down at her. "So it would seem. Both the herbivores seem to be okay now." he agreed with her. She smiled. This would be the end of the conflict right...

"The loser has been decided!" The Vindice voice filled the room. "Vindice!" Tsuna yelled out. The whole mood was ruined. Hibari subconsciously reached for Sakura's hand. "The loser is... The Simon Family Boss, Cozart Enma." they announced.

Enma and Tsuna looked at the Vindice. "Wait! We don't have any ill feelings towards each other anymore at all. There's no point to this battle anymore!" Tsuna tried to reason with them. "This battle cannot be stopped until the very end. This law was set in place by your ancestors." they shot down Tsuna's reasoning.

"We present the sixth key." The Vindice held up a clear pacifier. "A clear pacifier?" Tsuna yelled. This item also surprised Reborn. "The past of the Vongola and Simon... continues!" The memory filled their heads.

They were taken to the next memory. On a quiet island, the Simon family was setting up their base. "Where's the boss?" one of them asked the others. "He went to meet the Vongola Primo." Another answered their question.

In the forest away from everyone, Primo, G, Ryu, and Cozart stood together. "Thank you. You really saved me, Gitto." Cozart thanked his friend. "It's been years since the four of us have been together like this, Cozart?" Primo asked his friend. "Yeah..." Cozart agreed.

"How are you going to deal with that traitor Damian?" G asked them. "If you want my opinion, let me be swift with my sword. I'll kill him for betraying you." Ryu rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Actually, I've got an idea about that." Cozart spoke up, grabbing all their attention.

"Why don't we just stay quiet about everything that happened here? Our Simon family was killed in battle with the Vongola. What if we just let that be the truth?" He suggested. "What? What are you saying, Cozart?" Primo instantly didn't like the idea. "... I just have this strong feeling... that getting rid of that man Damian won't be a simple task... If we were to try and eliminate Damian spade, there would be much sacrifice involved. On the other hand, If Damian continues to live, we Simon would become your weak point. So if we just disappear from this world and went into hiding, then everything would be fine right?" Cozart suggested.

This answer shocked all of them. It wasn't a bad idea. It made sense... "Do you understand what you're saying, Cozart? To disappear from the world and continue to live on in the shadows, what's so heroic and grand about that?" Primo countered. "You need not worry. We're pretty reclusive people, after all." Cozart assured them. "What about the children? You plan to just have your future generations carrying that burden?" Gitto tried to reason. "I do." Cozart stood firm. Primo looked at his friend shocked. "Our family is not so weak." He assured his friend. "Cozart..." Primo looked upset.

"If that's the case then let's rewrite the Yakumo family history as well." Everyone looked at Ryu. He smiled at Cozart. "I sent my sister too late. We weren't able to save the Simon family. I sincerely apologize for your loss Cozart." Ryu said. Gitto looked at Ryu with wide eyes. "Ryu you too..." he asked him, worried. Ryunosuke nodded. "Yes. This way Damian won't know. My family won't bear the heat either. We simply failed." he shrugged. Cozart smiled at Ryu. "Thank you." he said. Ryu looked at him and nodded.

"... Fine. But I want you Cozart to swear something to me. That as long as the Vongola exists, the Simon will always be there in the shadows supporting us..." Primo begged. Cozart looked at his friend,shocked. "I see...In that case, I swear. The Simon family feels no resentment or bitterness towards the Vongola family or Yakumo family for this incident. No matter what ever happens, from now until the end of time." Cozart swore to both of them. "Yeah." Giotto nodded.

Shadows appeared behind the group catching all their attention. They all turned to look at them. "You've said the words!" their dark voices filled the air. "What's that?" Cozart asked. "That flame!" Giotto yelled. Ryu drew his sword. "Now I must uphold the mafia law... Giotto-kun, Ryunosuke-kun, Cozart-kun..." The Vindice appeared. Once had a single eye the rest of his body in clothing or bandages. But the thing that caught his eye the most was the baby Vindice member sitting on his shoulder.

"It's him!" Cozart yelled. Ryu scoffed. "Vindice! Or.. should I call you... Bermuda Von Vichtenstein?" Giotto asked him.

The memory ended, shocking all of the current Vongola family.

"That baby just now... is it an arcobaleno?" Tsuna asked the question they were all thinking. "Hey, Vindice! Why do you possess that clear pacifier?" Reborn demanded. "Reborn?" Tsuna was shocked by the hitman's anger. "We have no reason... to tell you." The Vindice began to fade back into the shadows. Reborn gritted his teeth. Sakura took a step forward but Hibari pulled her back forcing her to look up at him. He showed clear signs of worry like she was leaving him and becoming someone else again.

"There's something I do know...Simon Cozart disappeared and went into hiding by his own will. Right now, I can sort of... understand what he was feeling." Enma commented. Sakura and Hibari looked over at the Simon's leader. "Enma..." Tsuna muttered. "Cozart Enma... You are the Simon boss, so you will stay and watch the battle of both families until the end. Your imprisonment... will be taken care of after the battle of your final guardian." The Vindice told him.

"Final guardian's battle?" Enma questioned. "Does he mean Chrome... That means her opponent will be Koto Julie... ah, that means... Damian Spade!" Tsuna yelled.