Fight

Summary:

Hibari is realizing his feelings for Sakura and his possessiveness causes her and him to get in a bit of a fight. Can they sort out their feelings and continue to work together?

On New Years in Japan, families and couples visit the closest shrine to pay their respects and wish for a good year

On New Years in Japan, families and couples visit the closest shrine to pay their respects and wish for a good year. Sakura on the other hand had issues with this every year as it only reminded her of that cold winter night where she lost her family. Although she had a new adopted family with her Yakuza, it still wasn't the same for her. The new year was approaching yet the Yakuza Princess continued to lie in her bed unable to will herself to get up.

Downstairs she could hear the excitement of the house as the other Yakuza members were already starting to drink and begin to party. She didn't mind the noise in fact, it was warm and welcoming. It was her that was choosing to be bitter about it.

Meanwhile at Namimori shrine Hibari's Disciplinary Committee was well underway keeping the residents safe and happy during the event. Those who wanted to cause problems were promptly delivered to Hibari for discipline. But Hibari was bored. Although there were a couple of people for him to beat up, they weren't anything like a certain Yakuza Princess who actually put up a fight. He messaged Kusakabe to see if said Yakuza Princess had arrived with her best friend. Kusakabe quickly replied saying he had seen Hinamori Yuna with her family but had not seen Yakumo Sakura. Hibari glared at his phone then back at the bodies. It was getting too crowded there anyways.

He wandered Namimori with no particular destination. So he grew annoyed with himself when he realized he had walked all the way to the outskirts of Namimori where the curious Yakuza princess lived. He could hear the party at her home about a block away. It was a holiday so he had no right to enforce a noise ordinance. That was until he noticed the girl that plagued his mind all evening standing alone on her balcony. He scoffed at how unusual it was for her to be so alone. Hibari pulled out his phone and called her.

Of course Sakura on the other hand was enjoying the quiet calm view of Namimori before the fireworks were to go off to celebrate the new year. So she nearly jumped a foot off the ground when her phone chimed. The Yakuza Princess fumbled to pull it out of her pocket and struggled even more to answer it. She didn't even get a chance to check the caller ID. "Hello?" she asked. "Yakumo. Are you at Namimori Shrine?" he asked her knowing full well she wasn't. "No Hibari. I'm actually at home. I didn't realize I was supposed to report for duty there." she said, surprised. She was supposed to have the day off. "I'll be there in 15 minutes. Make sure you're dressed appropriately." he ordered. "Hibari, wait..." she raised her voice but it was too late, Hibari hung up.

It was needless to say, that the cherry blossom was quite upset. She glared at her phone for a good minute before caving and figuring out what she was going to wear. There was the default school uniform that would please Hibari but she wasn't in the mood to try to be cute.

The young girl settled on a large sweater that fully covered her down to her knees, She wore a short skirt under it along with white stockings as it was very chilling this New Year eve night. Her hair bounced with every step she took down the stairs. It was easy to escape from the house as the new years yakuza party was going on loudly throughout the house. No one noticed the princess putting on her loafers instead of her heels as she wasn't really feeling herself.