Future : Bonding

Summary : Now that our couple is official and they have bonded in a very close way, it's time for some fluff. Please enjoy this non-canon chapter as well with fluff and bonding between the two.

 Please enjoy this non-canon chapter as well with fluff and bonding between the two

For two days the Vongola kids rested. Sakura and Hibari spent very close time together as she explained the future to him along with the way to battle there. He was itching to get into a training session with her and spar with her with his Vongola ring. Sakura on the other hand wanted to spend more time with her new pet, Hibi and learn about his power as it seems he was an experiment for the Milliefore.

While Hibari and Sakura rested, they continued to stay close to one another. Hibari always kept an eye on her for she wasn't allowed to disappear for more than a day. Miki and Tetsuya often made comments about how the two of them seemed like the same Master and Mistress they served in the future and they couldn't help but wonder if this was their turning point in their relationship.

The thing that Sakura was most surprised about was the fact Kyoya became more affectionate towards her. He'd hold her hand or sit close to her. She was always within arms reach of him. He'd play with the edges of her hair when she was near. And whenever Miki got too close to her he would grab her and pull her to him. This possessive nature of his was for sure something Sakura wasn't expecting but nonetheless it always made her smile. The only thing that bothered the princess was the fact that Hibari still never said his feelings towards her. Only that he would show them and when she questioned him he brushed it off or walked away.

With things finally calmed down Miki joined them on the third morning for breakfast. "Sakura-sama, Kyoya-sama, do you want to see your homes 10 years in the future?" Sakura lit up. "You mean we can go see..." Miki nodded his head. "They are waiting for you, my lady." Sakura quickly looked over at Hibari who nodded his head agreeing to go.

The pair got dressed. Hibari in his school uniform and Sakura in a cloud kimono. Miki took them up to the surface where they first stopped at their future home. It was no surprise that Hibari eventually moved out of his childhood home and into Sakura's home and her business moved out. When they entered, Sakura was quite pleased to see her garden still flourishing after ten years.

Hibari on the other end was more concerned with the fact that this was the first time he had actually been past the gate; he walked inside. "Sakura don't wander far from me." he ordered her. She glanced back at him. "Then walk faster." she teased. He shook his head but did increase his speed. She walked up to the door and slid it open, happy to see there were some guest slippers waiting. They put them on before looking around the house. Hibari walked behind her as she gave him a tour and when the doors opened she was pleased to see their future selves didn't change anything. The dojo room, her kitchen, the living room. Dining room. Everything on the bottom floor was still the same.

The second floor was more interesting. They had set up a nursery and Sakura felt her face flush but Hibari glared at it. A child would mean three and that was a crowd. The office space was larger than her current one and it seems they took down a wall to make room for both of them to work. Sakura entered what should be her bedroom and noticed that the room didn't hold her four poster bed but instead a traditional Japanese room.