Future : Their First Time

Summary : CONTENT WARNING : THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL RELATIONS. THIS IS A NON CANON CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CHAPTER IS RATED R. MATURE THEMES.

They were all returning to the base feeling the exhaustion catching up to them from the night before

They were all returning to the base feeling the exhaustion catching up to them from the night before. The streets of Namimori were busy and it was clear no one had any idea of the Mafia war that happened the previous night.

Hibari and Sakura both made it back to adult Hibari's side. "I need a bath." she said, yawning. "Don't take too long." He warned her. She nodded and headed down the stairs to get into the hot springs below.

Back on the main floor Hibari admired the taste of his older self. The base was a traditional Japanese style and very open so he didn't feel cramped at all. He was pleased with this. Then there was the fact that he learned there was only one futon. Kusakabe set it up for them. "Is everything okay sir?" he asked worried. "Yes." he said, a little glad that they could still share a bed together. Maybe now he'd actually get some proper sleep.

Meanwhile in the bath Sakura was struggling. She was struggling with the current Kyoya and how she felt with the future Kyo-san. The little Yakuza leader greatly enjoyed her time with future Kyo-san. He was pretty and she admired him but he wasn't her Kyoya. So when her Kyoya came to the future all she wanted to do was tell them how they were to be married in the future and travel the world together. But one could never force Kyoya to do anything and she knew by telling him what was supposed to happen in the future would be useless. And Kyoya would resent it with everything in his being.

She got out of the bath after all Hibari asked her not to take too long. She had changed into her makeshift kinagashi. Then made her way down the hallway only to run into Kyoya half way down it. She felt exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. The poor girl didn't want to get into any fights with him at the moment. "Are you done with the bath?" Hibari asked her. She nodded her head. "The bath is all yours." she told him, avoiding his eyes.

It had been a whole month since she saw him and even then it wasn't long after the Vaira fight that she ended up in the future. Hibari noticed her avoiding his gaze and he frowned. He also took note of the tips of her ears being red. "You were so bold against weird eyebrows and now you're shying away?" he questioned her, raising an eyebrow.

The poor girl recalled the bold kiss. She remembered leaning on him in the capsule especially when they might have died from the poison gas. She could feel her face flush more. Hibari too was embarrassed but for him only the tips of his ears got red but for him being that close to her again to touch her and see her after a whole month after having no idea where she could be... that feeling that he was experiencing... it was the feeling of missing something. He stared at her as she continued to avoid his gaze. He missed her. His eyes widened as he realized what he was feeling.

"Why are you avoiding me, Sakura? That's not like you." He told her as he approached her. She was afraid to meet his gray eyes but she could feel him in front of her. Slowly she looked up at his eyes and saw that he was concerned about her. He was worried about her. Her cheeks started to burn up and she quickly tried to avoid his gaze. But he knew her, "Don't look away." he whispered to her. There was a softness in his voice that she couldn't help but look up into his eyes again, blushing.