Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid

Summary : Finally! Finally, we have reached this fight. I love reading and writing this chapter. The faith and love that Sakura has for Hibari was honestly my favorite part to write to write about in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

 I hope you all enjoy it as well

The boy jumped. He jumped from the helicopter. "Hibari Kyoya!" Adelheid yelled at the boy. He landed right in front of Sakura. The girl took half a step back as she watched him stand up. He looked at her, a hint of kindness in his eyes aimed at her. "Hibari... you!" Gokudera called him out on his late arrival. "Hibari-san..." Tsuna muttered his name.

The cloud guardian then looked past his princess. "Hey there, herbivore... So where is it? The other little herbivore that tore up the inheritance ceremony...?" he asked the others. "What?" Gokudera asked him. "The other herbivore?" Tsuna questioned. "He's talking about Enma." Reborn explained.

The princess could feel her heart pounding in her chest. If she moved she would end up touching him. The last time they saw each other, touched each other, it was in his room. But she could tell he wasn't paying attention to her. She went to turn to look back at Adelheid when she heard his voice, "Keep your eyes on me, Saku." Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. He wasn't looking at her but it was clear he wanted her attention only on him.

"I'll tell you this, Vongola's cowardly boss is nothing at all like Simon's boss Enma! Don't lump them together!" she yelled at them. Hibari turned and looked at the other Vongola members. He grabbed Sakura's wrist forcing her to be close to him. His hand slid down her wrist and linked their fingers together. She looked up at him surprised by the action but she tightly held his hand back.

"What's so different? It's just territory." He said to all of them. "Eh?" Tsuna asked, confused. "Wha? Territory?" Gokudera couldn't believe this boy. Sakura giggled. "Enma isn't here, but since you came I'll take care of you. Duel me, Hibari Kyoya" Adelheid demanded of him. "Fine. During the fight on the roof before, I saw the size of your 'beast'." he commented to all of them. He turned, still holding the princess's hand, forcing her to face him as he met Adelheid's eyes. "You cannot bite me to death." he stated to her.

"What?" she asked in disbelief. Sakura moved her head and looked over at the other girl. "On the other hand... You'll make a good outlet for my frustration... as a lump of meat." he taunted her. "You bastard. It looks like you still don't understand the terrifying strength of the Simon." she shot at him. He scoffed and let go of Sakura's hand. He took half a step forward in a form of protection. "As you are right now, Sakura could easily bite you to death." he continued to taunt her. Sakura blushed and looked up at him. "Kyo..." she muttered but there was nothing but confidence in his eyes. He firmly believed what he said.

"It's a duel. The rules are decided by our pride. My pride is...The Simon family led by Enma and... the will to cleanse!" She said, showing off her armband. "The rules are decided by our pride?" he asked his princess. She nodded her head confirming what he had heard. "Strange. I can't think of anything I'd call pride, but... The answer isn't hard. Namimori middle school's disciplinary committee and the iron hammer for those who disturb its order along with those who dare to touch what's mine." He showed his armband as well.