Varia : Cloud

Summary : Finally the cloud chapter. I know you have all been waiting for this as we get closer and closer to the end of our Varia arc. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Hibari was not happy, that was for sure

Hibari was not happy, that was for sure. He had spent the whole day dealing with nothing but stress and the cherry blossom who recently restored his energy was nowhere to be found. He had gotten a phone call with her from her saying she needed to take care of some business but other than that, he hasn't heard from her at all. His battle was today and he honestly wanted her there.

He had told the bucking horse that he wasn't worried about the battle that night. In reality he wanted to just get it over with so he could fight the Monkey King. He didn't like the way Sakura seemed to be pulled by him. This man with his feather earring had somehow pulled the cherry blossom's attention away from him and he resented. Dino had mentioned that it could be jealousy but Hibari didn't believe in such emotion.

He spent his day in the committee room trying to finish up work before his battle that night when his phone rang again. "Yes?" he asked, not even bothering to look at the caller ID. "Ah Kyoya you answered." Hibari paused and turned to look at his phone. It was Sakura's name on the screen. "Of course I answered." he said annoyed but there was a smile on his face. "Well I thought you might be busy preparing for your fight tonight." she asked him honestly. He scoffed. "Why are you calling?" He could hear the Princess sighing on the other end. "I wanted to know where you were so I could meet up with you." She commented, smiling. "I'm in the committee room. I'll wait for you here." he said and hung up.

Sakura had called Hibari earlier letting him know she wouldn't be there that day because she was taking care of business. It was also the same business she was dealing with the night before and the reason why she showed up late to the Mist battle.

Dino and Sakura were at a small underground hospital. There was a man on a table surrounded by several doctors and they were both looking at the whole situation behind the plexiglass. "Do you think he'll make it?" She asked Dino. He sighed. "I'm not sure." The princess narrowed her eyes at the patient. "If he does survive then we can interrogate him." She turned her back to Dino and headed for the exit. "I'll keep you updated Princess." The bucking horse bowed to her. She stopped right before the door. "I'll take care of the bill for this. Bai keep me updated as well." A man dressed in a suit and wearing glasses deeply bowed to her. "Of course your highness." he responded. Dino watched the Princess's exit.

Her loyal guard, Miki, was sitting on his motorcycle waiting for her. "Your highness" he bowed to her. "I'm going to call Hibari and then I'll be ready to go." she explained to Miki. He nodded and waited for her to get off the phone. Once she got off the phone she climbed onto the motorcycle and said, "Namichu." "Yes my lady." he said and they took off down the streets of Namimori.

Sakura got off the motorcycle when Miki stopped outside of the school. "Will I be picking you up later tonight?" he asked her. "I'm not sure yet Miki, but I will keep you and Kai updated." she said as she fixed her hair. He nodded his head and took off. Sakura was excited to be back at school. She would get to see Hibari before his fight. Sakura knocked on the committee room door before she opened it.