Varia : Aftermath

Summary : What's this a bonus chapter? Nope just the end of the Varia arc. Have you all been enjoying it? It was fun to see Hibari and Sakura get closer but next week we start future arc. I hope you are all prepared.

The whole thing shocked everyone

The whole thing shocked everyone. He groaned and moaned in pain as he collapsed on the ground. "Boss!" Viper yelled. "What happened Boss!" Bell cried out. "Im-Impossible! Unless..." Squalo stared in shock. "The ring has...rejected...Xanxus's blood..." Tsuna said surprised. "Muu! What do you know? What do you mean the rings have rejected his blood?" Viper demanded from Tsunayoshi. But Tsunayoshi was unshaken and didn't answer. "I...certainly...had it coming, didn't I?" Xanxus asked, coughing up more blood. "...That's right...That old fart and I have no blood relation whatsoever!" He admitted in pure anger.

This revelation caused everyone to become silent as they stared at the Varia leader. Tsuna's flame went out but his determination was strong. "Xanxus" he called the Varia leader's name. "Don't you fucking pity me! You scum!!" Xanxus was breathing hard as he met Tsunayoshi's eyes. "...I understood though..." Squalo muttered. The Cervello twins could hear Squalo from the spectator box. They projected the sound for everyone to hear on the battlefield.

"The betrayal you suffered and your hatred...I understood it all..." Squalo's voice was heard causing Xaxus, Tsunayoshi and Yamamoto to slightly stiffen up. "Squalo!" Yamamoto yelled surprised to hear his opponent was still alive. "You're still alive...damn shark...you understand... you say... what... do you understand about me... don't talk as if...you know anything." Xanxus was not amused. "No, I do understand. I know everything!" Squalo showed his loyalty to Xanxus. He wanted him to know that he really did understand his boss. "THEN SAY IT! JUST WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME! HUH!" But Xanxus wasn't amused. He wasn't interested in what the shark knew. "You Can't say, can you!" He taunted him.

"You were born in the squatters, but you were gifted with the flame since birth. When your mother saw that flame, she became obsessed with the delusion that you were the lovechild of an affair between the ninth boss and herself." Squalo said it. Xanxus's eyes widened. Squalo went on explaining Xanxus's past and how he knew everything from Xanxus being adopted into the family, finding out the truth and what really happened during the cradle incident. "That's all I know. I dug it up after the cradle affair though." he finished.

"All crap..." Xanxus didn't want to admit the shark was right, especially with so many spectators. "You betrayed the ninth boss... yet he didn't kill you... even till the end, hadn't he always treated you with acceptance?" Tsunayoshi asked Xanxus. "The ninth boss didn't care about bloodlines or the law. He believed in you more than anyone else. The ninth boss had always treated you as his own son..." Tsunayoshi tried to reason with him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T MAKE ME SICK WITH THAT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE CRAP! WHAT USE IS THAT SHIT!" Xanxus screamed at the top of his lungs. "The only thing I wanted was the seat of the boss! I only wanted those scumbags to worship me! I only wanted them to praise me!" He admitted his true feelings and goals.