Mafia

Summary:

We have entered the daily life Arc and boy is it busy. For our Yakuza Princess she is more busy than she wants to be but she is also getting to meet the 10th family. Its nothing but adventure and excitement in this installment

 Its nothing but adventure and excitement in this installment

Reborn

Sakura stood there at the entrance of her home looking at this baby dressed in a suit. Both Kai and Bai were on edge to see this child in their home standing before their princess. "Ciaossu" he greeted them. The twins moved in front of Sakura guarding her and being protective. Sakura frowned, totally confused as to what was going on.

It was a Sunday morning when she was greeted by the doorbell on her way to the kitchen to get breakfast. She had just been passing the entranced and decided to answer it anyways since she was the closest. As she opened the door though she felt like she had sensed something wrong and took a step back. Some instinct told her to get away from the door and that instinct had spread to the house like wildfire. In an instant both Kai and Bai were standing next to the princess along with six other guards around her.

The door opened anyways and there stood a well dressed baby in his black suit and tie. "Ciaossu" he greeted them again. "Who is this?" Sakura asked. "I am Reborn" he introduced himself to her. "Reborn?" she questioned confused. "The number one hitman in the world" Bai explained. The baby named Reborn nodded.

"I came here today as a formal greeting. Perhaps we can sit down and talk somewhere?" he asked, looking directly at Sakura. Blinking confused on why everyone was so on edge, Sakura took the stance to say, "Prepare the tea room."

A bit of bustling and rushing along with a few guards, the Yakumo Yakuza welcomed the hitman. Sakura sat across from the baby at the tea table as a maid poured the tea and served some small cakes. Reborn looked at the princess once the maid was gone.

"The formality is that the Vongola mafia has hired me to train the next leader of the Vongola. That leader is here in Namimori. Since you are the residing mafia here, it's only formal that I introduce myself along with my intentions" he explained to her.

Sakura frowned and shook her head a little in disbelief. She was educated in the mafia world enough to know who the Vongola familia was and the influence they held in the world. "I understand the formality but what does the Vongola get from telling us? My Yakuza is small compared to them. And it would make no difference what you do versus what you say." she commented frowning.

Reborn chuckled. "Your tutors have been educating terribly then," he told her, shaking his head. "The Yakumo Yakuza are the ones who first welcomed the Vongola Primo and his guardians here when Primo decided to retire. Your founding members even helped Primo get all his paperwork and housed him like family while he stayed here on vacation" Reborn explained to her.

Sakura was shocked at that. She had no clue her family had close ties to the Vongola like that. Reborn on the other hand saw the shock on her face and reached into his coat pocket to pull out a letter. "Here you are. A letter from the current Vongola leader" he said, handing it to her. Sakura sat up slightly and took the letter from the baby.