Simon : The Fourth Memory

Summary : Hibari is awesome as always. I loved writing him having a little love for Sakura. This memory as well was fun to write. I can't wait for you all to meet Tsubaki.

 I can't wait for you all to meet Tsubaki

Hibari held up her armband. "I got it." he said simply. "He won." Reborn said, relieved. "That wasn't very interesting." Gokudera scoffed. Sakura ran to Hibari who dropped Adelheid's armband, in favor of keeping Sakura from getting jealous. "I don't need this," he said, looking at her fondly. She smiled up at him.

The Vindice appeared. Hibari pulled his girl to his chest as they both looked over at the Vindice. "Vindice!" Tsuna yelled. The Vindice wrapped a collar around Adelheid's neck. "The loser is Suzuki Adelheid. The battle is over, therefore that which has been entrusted by Giotto and Cozart... the fourth 'key' shall be revealed. Due to the Yakumo heiress being here We shall share an expanded memory. "Behold." They held up an inkwell.

"An inkwell?" Tsuna asked. "A continuation of the previous memory. Finally." Gokudera was looking forward to this one. Hibari and Sakura stared into each other's eyes as the memory filled all of their minds.

They were taken to a castle in Italy. A man opened the war meeting room, slamming the doors open. Primo was in a meeting with his guardians and friend Ryu. "What's the status report... on the warfront in southern Italy?" Primo asked. "The enemy's main army is amassing... it's looking to turn into a strenuous drawn-out battle." The man announced. "But we can't spare any more military force than this." Another guardian said. "There's three other conflicts going on at the same time." Another pointed out.

"It's terrible Primo! Right in the middle of the enemy camp... our family is stranded." the man who burst into the room announced. "What?" Primo turned his attention to the interruptor. "What affiliation?" Primo demanded knocking down the inkwell on the table. "He holds the name of Simon." he shared.

"What did you say?" G stood up. "Cozart's... here?" Primo looked bothered by that. "The enemy is surrounded from all four directions. At this rate, it's only a matter of time." he commented, bothered by the situation as well. "Why would Cozart be here... He shouldn't know anything about this fight?" Primo pointed out.

This wasn't the time to worry about how his friend got there. He had to do something. "I'm going to go rescue Cozart! Please take care of things for me." Primo begged his friends. He couldn't lose any of them. "That's impossible, Primo! Right now, if you were to act recklessly, it would crush the morale of all of our forces!" Another man said.

Everyone looked at him. "Please leave it to me. With the elite along, I'll try to pave a path of escape for the Simon family" He promised. "Damian... Thank you." Primo sounded relieved. "Very well..." The one name Damian headed out after giving everyone one last look.

That should have been the end of the memory but the Vindice had more for them due to a member of the Yakumo Yakuza being there. Ryu stood up. "As much as you trust Damian I know that I don't." he said, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. "What do you mean Ryu?" Primo asked him.

"With your permission Giotto. Allow me to send my own forces." he asked him. The blond in the back of the room frowned. "You're not seriously going to send my fiancee are you?" he asked as he glared at the other man. Ryu smirked as he walked around the table and towards the balcony. "You know as well as I do Alude. My sister has been wanting to be the center of the battle. Who are we to deny a woman her wants" he asked as he opened the doors.

A hawk flew in and landed on Ryu's arm. "You want to send Tsuba?" Primo asked. Ryu smirked. "She's been waiting to see battle, Giotto. Send Tsubaki. I promise she'll save Cozart. I give my sword to that promise." he said proudly. The blond named Alude frowned. "As much as I agree that my fiancee loves battle, sending her to the center of it should be my decision not yours." he told Ryu as he walked towards him. Ryu smirked. "You're not married to her yet." he taunted the blond.

A tension went through the room. "Ryu. Promise me, Tsuba will save Cozart." he broke the tension. "I swear on my sword," he promised Primo. "Then please save him," he begged. Ryu smirked and nodded to the bird who took off into the sky.

The memory ended.

"Vongola Primo... He planned on going to save Simon Cozart." Tsuna said, life back in his eyes. "That's impossible..." Adelheid said, looking down. "You saw it, plain as day. He sent both Damian and Tsubaki to save him. Primo never betrayed Cozart!" Gokudera pointed out to them all. "That's a lie! That's not the truth!" Adelheid stood her ground. "You saw it. Ryu sent his twin to save Cozart. Considering they are my ancestors it's hard to believe they didn't succeed otherwise I might not be here." Sakura pointed out frowning. "Shut up!" Adelheid turned her anger towards the girl. "Therefore, Primo not knowing about that letter to him... was clearly someone trying to trap Cozart." Reborn shared his logical understanding.

Hibari sensed something as his hand went to the princess's waist where he pulled her closer to him. She was pressed against his chest. Her eyes widened and she blushed as she looked up at him. But his attention was on something else. He was holding a handcuff. "Who are you?" he demanded, throwing it up into the edge of the forest.

"Yikes,look out! Looks like you found me. Oh well." Julie Kato stood there with Chrome.