Simon : Late Night Secrets

Summary : CONTENT WARNING : THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE X RATED THEMES : It also has some fluff if you're interested in that part of it too. Although it was was fun to write this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it do remember that it is NSFW

 Although it was was fun to write this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it do remember that it is NSFW

Sakura woke up with the moon well up in the sky. She rubbed her eyes to see that she had Hibari's jacket covering her. "Kyoya?" she called him. He was awake sitting nearby her. "Are you okay? It's the middle of the night. If you want to go back to sleep." he told her. She looked over at him then over at Tsuna's group. They were all asleep.

"No, that's okay." she said as she went over and sat next to him. The girl leaned her head on his shoulder. "I missed you." she said to him. He smiled to himself. "It took longer than expected. You also didn't tell me where you were." he said, frowning at her. "Our phones are blocked here." she shared. "I've noticed." he shot back at her. She giggled.

They both looked up at the night sky. "You're okay?" he asked her. "I lucked out of a fight because of you." she said to him. "You would have easily beaten her." he assured her. "You still fought her for me." she slightly pouted. He chuckled. "Next fight we will do it together." he promised her. She nodded.

They sat in silence enjoying one another. Her eyes were closed but he was wide awake and watching over both her and the rest of the group. "Is it weird?" she asked him out of nowhere. He turned and looked over at her. "Is what weird?" he was confused. "In those memories... and Talbot too... Spade as well... They all referred to me being one. I'm related to both Yakumo Ryunosuke and Yakumo Tsubaki. And in that last memory... Tsubaki and I... we look identical." She commented frowning as she looked down.

Hibari's eyes widened. He was swift as he carefully knocked her down so she was under him. "Those memories are nothing but memories. They don't define who you are now." he said looking into her eyes. Sakura looked up into his gray eyes, a blush on her face. "Saku, they aren't you. Neither one of them throws themselves into battle like you do. They aren't skilled in both weaponry and physical combat. There is no one in the world like you, past or present." he said and kissed her.

Sakura's eyes widened until she felt his lips against hers. The princess reached up and tangled her hands into his hair as she kissed him back. Her eyes closed as she melted into that kiss. Hibari on the other hand was feeling that urge. Seeing her below him, her insecurities... it was a different kind of attraction he was feeling for her.They broke apart.

He stared at her below him. She was breathing hard as she looked up at him. "I want you." he said. Her hands on his shoulders gave him a squeeze. "Let's go somewhere else then." she indulged him. He got off her and offered her his hand. The princess took it and he helped her up.

They walked up the stairs to be above the group and out of sight from them seeing things they shouldn't. Hand in hand, the only sounds that accompanied them were the bugs and sounds of their footsteps.

The couple entered the forest away from everyone and prying eyes. Was it smart to sneak off away from the group? Most likely not but Sakura is the Yakuza Princess with the most powerful person in Namimori. The two of them were not to be messed with... so sneaking into the woods for sexual activities... wasn't the worst thing they could do together.