6 : Finding Hibari

Summary:

Finally we find Hibari and all is well right... right?!

Yakumo Sakura, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Gokudera Hayato, Bianchi, and Reborn entered the run down building

Yakumo Sakura, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Gokudera Hayato, Bianchi, and Reborn entered the run down building. They had to leave Yamamoto and the fake Rokudo Mukuro outside. Reborn said he called for someone to help them so that they could move on.

The rundown building was not just rundown but it looked like it was ready to be condemned. The five of them quickly noticed that most of the stairs were destroyed. "It's a smart strategy move," Sakura said, looking at the broken staircase. "It means that Rokudo Muruko and his group is confident in winning." Reborn pointed out. "Or foolish," Sakura said, heading looking for the next staircase. As Reborn and Sakura exchanged little quips, Tsunayoshi started to panic a little. He didn't understand how everyone was so calm.

The group made their way all around the first floor of the building until they finally found an emergency ladder. "Ah there's one," Tsuna pointed out. "It looks like we can go up there." He told the group as they looked at the metal ladder. They were about to climb up when they all felt it. There behind them was none other than the Yo-Yo user. Not having it Gokudera threw his dynamite at the glasses kid. Glasses on the other hand went ahead and dodged the attack. "A smokescreen?" Tsuna said surprised. "Boss!" Gokudera yelled. "Leave things here to me. Please go ahead." He told Tsuna as he got in front of him. "Gokudera-kun!" Tsuna said, shocked. He didn't want to leave his friend behind, especially knowing how dangerous this next opponent was going to be.

Bianchi then began to explain to Gokudera about what Dr.Shamal said. Of course Gokudera was upset about how the perverted Doctor had helped him out and also that he would continue to receive those painful attacks again like earlier against the fake Rokudo Mukuro. "Knowing this, are you still going to do it?" she asked her baby brother. "Goes without saying. That's the reason why I'm here." Bianchi stood surprised by her brother. When did he grow up so much? "Let's go, Tsuna." Bianchi told the young Vongola Boss. Gokudera and Tsunayoshi exchanged farewells.. "I understand! I'm going!" With those parting words Tsunayoshi, Bianchi and Reborn headed up to the second floor.

Gokudera glanced at the young Yakuza leader that was now standing next to him. "Are you going with them?" She scoffed. "No. If you receive another one of those panic attacks this guy is going to kill you and Hibari would never forgive me knowing I could have prevented it." She shared. "I didn't know you had such school pride," Gokudera said, smirking. Sakura couldn't stop the smile that tugged her lips. She then cracked her knuckles, "Besides I owe this one a punch for bothering me at my house." Her Yakuza self started to show.

The smoke began to clear. Sakura and Gokudera looked at the yo-yo glasses kid. "You were pretty easy about letting them go,eh?" Gokudera taunted him. "Those were Mukuro-sama's orders," he answered simply.

The fight began with Chikusa launching the first again at the pair. Gokudera dodged right and Sakura dodged left, missing the sharp needlings creating a line between them. Sakura wasn't used to fighting with Gokudera so her movements were always relying on watching Gokudera so she wouldn't get in the way of his dynamite. Gokudera too was struggling as he didn't want to accidentally hit Sakura.