6 : Mask

Summary : Finally we enter Rokudo Mukuro arc. In this arc we shall see more Yakuza Princess Sakura and less school girl Sakura. I hope you all enjoy this Chapter.

It should have been a normal morning for the Yakuza Princess: Yakumo Sakura

It should have been a normal morning for the Yakuza Princess: Yakumo Sakura. Walking out in her school uniform, with a file,in hand, going over assignments with Miki, her personal bodyguard slash servant, Bai, the man in charge of all the money in the business, and Kai, Sakura's mentor, teacher, bodyguard, trainer, and anything else he needed to be to support her. They exited the main gates of the compound when the air shifted around them.

Miki moved in front of his princess ready to protect her. Sakura was only two feet behind Miki as she handed off the file to Bai while facing this threat. Bai took the file and took several steps back, although he could fight, he preferred to deal with business instead of violence unlike his twin. Kai on the other hand also took up a fighting stance putting both his hands behind his coat and holding onto his guns.

"Heh heh, so this is the female prefect?" one smugly chuckled. Sakura narrowed her eyes at the one behind this strange bulky, wild hair kid. This one was adjusting his glasses, "Calm down, we aren't here to kill her. We are only here to see her fighting skills" he said. "You're so boring. I'll bet I could take her in one hit." the wild one growled out. "You will never lay a hand on her highness." Miki yelled at them both.

It happened in a flash. The wild one was in the air aiming to attack Sakura from above. Miki couldn't move fast enough nor could Kai as he pulled out his guns too late. But all those fights with Hibari, helped Sakura's reaction time for by the time the wild one was close enough he was kicked right in the gut knocking the wind out of him. The cherry blossom then grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground in front of her; she then dug her knee right into the wild one's neck, keeping him there. Her hand that grabbed him, was now holding back pressing it into his back as well. Her free hand went to tangle her fingers into his hair, keeping him down. He let out a low growl unable to move.

Miki on the other hand was in shock for he never even saw Sakura move so fast. Kai on the other hand was pleased as pointed his guns at the kid wearing glasses. Sakura too turned her attention to the one wearing glasses. He met her eyes, surprised that she was able to stop his companion. "Who are you?" she demanded her eyes had turned stolic brown. "Get off me woman!" the wild one thrashed about. Sakura was not having it though, these boys knew where she lived and dared to attack her on her turf, so she slammed the blond's head into the ground causing blood to appear on the sidewalk.

"We come from the neighboring town. Our boss was just wondering how powerful the prefects were over here." the kid with glasses explained. "Tell your boss that I am not amused by his games. If he's looking for a powerful opponent he should be interested in the leader of the disciplinary committee." she shared. "You should also know that I've never beaten the leader in a fight, as it currently stands, he has two wins against me, otherwise all our fights have ended up in draws" For a split second, the boy with glasses eyes widened. He saw how fast the Yakuza leader moved so he could only think how fast this leader was.