Simon : Yamamoto's Return

Summary : The battle manic strikes again. Hibari suddenly has found a new prey but has to give it up for Yamamoto. Our poor skylark. But because this is another battle of pride we get a memory after this one. Hope you all enjoy.

 Hope you all enjoy

"You bastard...Mizuno Kaoru!" Damian grunted out. In the center of Damian Spade's body was Kaoru's spear-like weapon. Everyone stared in shock. He harshly yanked it out. Damian cough up some blood. "Damian-sama!" Chrome yelled as she ran towards him. "Wait..." he was breathing hard.

"How dare you deceive us... how dare you... to Koyo... To Rauji... To Shitopi-chan... to Adel..." Kaoru remembered all his fallen family members. "It's not very nice to eavesdrop, you know... You know, I still had a use for you apart from beating Yamamoto Takeshi to the verge of death." Damian said as blood fell from his lips.

"You're the one responsible for Yamamoto?" Tsuna yelled out. "So it was him." Gokudera commented. "Shut up! We Simon... are not your playthings!" Kaoru yelled out.

"Oh?" Damian appeared behind Kaoru. His own spear through the man's body. Everyone was shocked by this. When did he get behind him? How was all this possible? Why was Damian no longer injured? Too many thoughts went through their heads.

Kaoru let out a painful scream. "Gupya! That was like a magic trick!" Lambo said what they were all thinking. "What?" Tsuna called out. "What happened?" Gokudera's eyes couldn't keep up. "Kaoru!" Adelheid yelled. "My powers are not limited to the mist of the seven elements of the sky... I also have command of the power of the desert of the seven elements of the earth. I'm in a completely different class from you, Mizuno Kaoru." Damian explained to them all.

Kaoru's body fell to the floor with a loud thud and a moan of pain. "How fragile." Damian commented looking down at him. Sakura felt Hibari move her so she was behind him. "You seem rather interesting there." Hibari said as he walked towards Damian. "My kind of prey, exactly. Shall we have a little contest?" He asked him, holding up his tonfa. "Kyoya!" Sakura said his name. She wanted to go up to him but Hibird flew in front of her. Hibari was trying to keep her out of the fight.

"Hibari-san!" Tsuna yelled his name. "That crazy, manic battler!" Gokudera called him out. "I'd stop right there if I were you. You used up most of your flames in the battle with Adelheid. You cannot win against me." Damian flat out told him. "I don't know about that. You might just be trying to bluff me out." Hibari shot back at him. "Oh? I'm surprised you were able to see through that. Even so, I'm telling you I'm stronger than you are. But that troublesome situation of all of you joining together and attacking me at once... is still a possibility" Damian frowned. He didn't mind one on one but these kids were known for their group strength.

"Chrome." he called for her. "Yes..." She muttered as she looked at him. No other words were exchanged. She turned and faced the group. "Cortina Nebia!" She called out digging her staff into the ground. Mist flames surrounded him into a dome like shape. Hibird flew back to Hibari. Sakura too went over to him as they watched the mist flames surround them. "A mist barrier?" Tsuna yelled out.