Simon : The First Memory

Summary : Finally the first memory from the past. Are you all ready for the plot twist you're about to witness? Just a heads up this chapter is a bit shorter than normal due to it only being a memory. That being said, the Simon arc chapters will continue to fluctuate throughout this arc.

 That being said, the Simon arc chapters will continue to fluctuate throughout this arc

Tsuna cried out. "Lawnhead!" Gokudera called for him. "If we don't get them medical attention immediately, they're not gonna pull through!" Reborn warned them all. They all ran towards the two boxers. "Right!" Tsuna yelled and followed the Hitman. Sakura took her sweet time as she followed them.

"The battle has been decided.." The space between the Vongola family and the two boxers opened up. "What the heck is that?" Tsuna asked. Metal chains appeared out of the space and wrapped themselves around the boxers. "Wha... What the hell is going on?" Tsuna cried out, shocked, and scared. The Vindice appeared.

"Vindice!" Tsuna yelled out. "Vongola... Simon... both guardians' knees have fallen. Since they both lost this battle, we shall imprison both of them" The Vindice explained. Both boxers, wrapped in chains, were pulled into the dark void. "Wait! Stop it! They're both wounded badly!" Tsuna cried out. "Sawa...da..." Ryohei called the boy.

"...I don't... have any regrets... All I wanted was to stand behind my pride and defend it until the end... So when it becomes your turn... don't turn away from your pride either." Ryohei called out to him. "Nii-san! But... my pride..." Tsuna couldn't understand. "What's with that face... Go forward however you feel is right. Don't fear a thing... Sawada... I've felt it... I know it's there... Your pride!" He yelled at the boy. His anger surprised all of them. Just like that they were gone.

"They disappeared!" Gokudera couldn't believe it as he stared at the two Vindice members standing before them. "No way! Vindice! Give Ryo back!" Tsuna yelled out. "That's impossible." The Vindice answered. "Rules are rules..." Reborn reminded Tsuna. The boy looked so upset.

"One fight is over. Now that which has been entrusted to Giotto and Cozart... We bring you the first key..." A light glow appeared in front of the Vindice. "Key?" Gokudera asked as they stared what was in the ball of light. It was a small satchel bag. "A bag..." Tsuna questioned.

The small bag glowed brighter and unlocked the first memory.

They were in what looked like a coastal town back in Italy. "Hey, you!" A man with blond hair yelled out down the street. "You with the red hair!" He called out the man in front of him. There was a man with a face tattoo on his right also dressed like he belonged there. There was another man on his left dressed in old japanese clothing.

"You dropped your wallet. In Paolo's Shed" The blond said, holding out his hand. The red headed man turned around and saw the same bag that was their key to the memory. "Well, you got me there... I dropped that wallet on purpose. Palo's is being horribly bullied by his master. And I just couldn't bear to watch his family go without eating or drinking anything anymore." The red head explained his actions.