Varia : Sky Part 1

Summary : It took a bit but here you are another chapter. It took a lot but I decided to to split this chapter into a couple of parts as it takes so long and there is so much explanation. So do please enjoy.

"I have to go Dino-san

"I have to go Dino-san." Sakura said as the sun began to set. Sakura was worried she was going to be late for the final battle of the Sky. She really wanted to see both Hibari and the man named Xanxus. For some strange reason the girl was oddly drawn to the man. Dino nodded his head. "My men and I will join you as soon as possible. Tell Kyoya I said hi." he smiled at her. She nodded her head and took off.

She didn't have time to return home and with everything going on the girl only had one thought and that was to get to the school as fast as she could especially because it was already getting dark. Hibari would be upset if she didn't show up to this fight. He was after all expecting her.

A blush grazed her cheeks as she stopped running and took in the fact that they both shared such a heated kiss. The strange pulling feeling of not wanting to be away from one another and of course the need to be around him. Plus the way she slept was so good after sharing the bed with him. That couldn't be normal... right? She paused in her steps. She knew she had a crush on Hibari that was obvious. And her friend Yuna always teased her about loving him but was that really what she was feeling at that moment. Was she really in love or was this just a crush she was still experiencing... Her phone began to ring.

"Ah" she gasped as she looked down and saw her phone had chimed. It was a text from Kai. "Princess please be careful tonight. I don't know what's going to happen but do remember your status." Sakura sighed. That's right. She is the Yakuza Princess. What happened tonight was going to define her career in the mafia.

Sakura arrived at the school a little worse for wear than expected. She was dressed this time in a mini skirt and short sleeve button up with her hair up in it's usual high ponytail. This time she chose to wear her black ankle boots instead of her heels. Although she could fight in whatever shoes she wore, last night she realized that it was a struggle to move in heels and mud. So with that in mind she chose her ankle boots instead.

She made it in time to see the twins jump from the roof of the building and landed in front of the Vongola kids. "We've been expecting you" they said right before landing. "Then the guardians for Sawada's side," one said. "Storm, Sun, Rain" the other chimed in. "And, the Mist guardians are all here." They continued to go back and forth. "Dokuro!" Tsunayoshi said surprised. The twins spoke up again saying, "The only ones left are cloud and lightning." "Eh?" Tsunayoshi questioned. "The only ones left?"

Sakura looked around but just as she turned to her right she saw Hibari walk right past her. Her eyes widened but Hibari didn't pay any mind to her at the moment. "What do you want?" he demanded from the annoyed twins. "Hibari-san!" Tsunayoshi said surprised to see him there. "Er... what do I want?" The young Vongola leader asked confused by Hibari's question. "He's together with us right?" Ryohei questioned. "The cervello said that the guardian's had to come," Chrome Dokuro explained why she was there. "That's right. All guardians who are still alive were sent compulsory summons." One of the creepy twins explained.