Simon : Simon Family

Summary : What an cliffhanger ending. Good thing I'm a week behind on posting. I hope you all enjoy the next chapter.

 I hope you all enjoy the next chapter

"The flames... " Chrome muttered, shocked. "K-kozato..." Gokudera muttered. "You're the ones... Who hurt Yamamoto?" Tsuna demanded once more. "Yeah. That's right Tsuna-kun!" Enma said with a straight face. "Why? Why would you do such a thing?" Tsuna demanded his flames, burning brightly. "Princess. We should leave for your safety." Miki begged her. She glanced at him then back at Tsuna. "No. We'll stay but give me your knife just in case." she said, sticking out her hand. "Yes, my lady." Miki gave her his pocket knife. If she had to stay and fight she would need to rip her Kimono to free her legs.

"He was a Guardian of the Vongola. It was a rightful atonement." Enma continued. "What?" Tsuna was getting more and more angry. "Originally, our plans were to let you all live until the ceremony. We didn't want to give ourselves away as the enemy until we obtained the 'sin'. However, now that you know our identities, we must eliminate you all. Just as we did with the Gigue family." Adelheid spoke this time. "What did you say?" One of the Ninth's guardians yelled out. "So they're the ones who attacked the Giegue family too?" another yelled.

"Yamamoto Takeshi saw the plans Mizuno Kaoru had, and the Simon Ring." she glared at them. "Simon ring?" The ninth's eyes widened. "I've never heard of such a thing." Reborn agreed. "Of course you haven't. The Simon ring is a great treasure of the Simon family that had been asleep in the depths of the earth. No one knew of it until it surfaced after the earthquake not too long ago." She continued.

"Orders to protect the grave of the first boss of the Simon family, Simon Cozart, have been passed down from generation to generation. The earthquake uncovered treasures from Simon Corzart's grave. Seven Simon Rings." "And the one key to awakening the rings... was the blood of the first Simon boss called 'Sin'" Enma held up the vile again. "Wh... It is Simon blood?" One of the Ninth's guardians yelled. "So you're saying the Vongola's heirloom... is the blood of the first Simon boss?" Gokudera wanted to make sure. "Ninth. Is this true?" Reborn asked.

"No... I've never heard of such a thing...When I received the 'sin' from the previous Vongola boss, Octavo. It was only told 'this is war blood that must never be forgotten''" The Ninth answered. "How foolish of you, Nono. That just goes to show how rotten the Vongola is, inside and out." Adelheid shot at them.

"What?" The Ninth yelled. "Don't you wonder why no one in the Vongola family knows what is inside of 'sin' anymore? The answer is, your ancestors tried to hide the truth in order to throw all evidence of their errors into the darkness! So I shall tell you the truth, During the first generation of the Vongola family fought alongside them like brothers. Even amongst the Vongola family they were close in standing. When the Vongola made an attempt to conquer all of the lands of Europe, they planned to overthrow the strongest family during those times. And in order to achieve that they cast the Simon family as bait. The first boss of Simon agreed to it and brought along merely fifty family members to a battlefield of twenty thousand enemies. Simon lured the enemy out, as ordered, and waited for their rescue... but no matter how long they waited, it never came... and by the end of a hideous battle, that lasted an entire night, the first boss was torn from limb to limb, and most of the family met a merciless end!" Adelheild shared their story.