Varia : Emotions

Summary : With the storm battle over and Hibari arriving back in action the pair start to struggle with something call emotions. This chapter is nothing but fluff so I hope you all enjoy it.

 This chapter is nothing but fluff so I hope you all enjoy it

"Bastard! What are you!" Levi yelled. "What kind of fly has buzzed in. It seems worth looking forward to." The small Varia member said. Sakura went over to him because she had to be sure it was him and once he entered the hallway it was like the first day of school all over again. Her breath was taken away as she saw Hibari holding up his tonfa having already beaten the last thunder unit member. "Hibari!" she yelled and went over to him.

"Hibari-san! Hibari-san... he's here." Tsunayoshi said happy. "He really came to join in the scramble battle for the rings. That invincible Hibari-san." Sakura stopped in her steps though when she saw the sharp glare in his piercing gray eyes. She knew that glare. "Unlawfully breaking into the school and moreover vandalizing the premises. By reason of joint responsibility, everyone here will be bitten to death." he enforced. He turned his attention to the Yakuza Princess. "That includes you as well. For allowing this to happen as a member of the disciplinary committee. We will discuss possible punishment for such behavior." he told her anger and disappointment in his voice towards her. "Wha? Us too?" Gokudera asked, confused. "He was only angry because the school building was damaged." Tsunayoshi pointed out. "He really likes the school doesn't he?" Yamamoto asked.

Sakura frowned as she looked away from him. She wouldn't see it but Hibari kept his eye on her and even shuffled his feet a little so he was slightly closer to her. "So you're the one...who brought down all my subordinates." anger dripping from Levi's voice. "You are one of the ring holders allied with Sawada Tsunayoshi's group?" one of the twins asked. "If so this kind of behavior is..." she was cut off by Levi.

"Out of my way, Cervello." Sakura looked up to see Levi charging towards Hibari. "That bastard is just... A common trespasser!" he yelled, charging his lightning rods. Hibari glanced over at the loud annoyance. Sakura glanced over at Levi but that's when she also noticed Hibari was in arm's reach as he stuck his arm out pushing her slightly behind him and stuck out his foot tripping the big annoying olaf. Levi fell face first into the ground.

"Then I'll start with you." Hibari finalized. "What?" Levi asked, confused. "Oh ohh how cool," Shamal commented. Sakura was looking at Hibari. She didn't even notice when he got close to her. Tsunayoshi's group was quite impressed with Hibari's display and Reborn gave him a proper introduction. The Varia of course chimed in with their thoughts as well before Squalo decided he was going to fight this kid.

"Hey! So, how many times should I slash you open?" he questioned the boy. Hibari glanced towards the silver-haired man. Sakura took this chance to get closer to Hibari so that she was standing next to him. "Hm?" Hibari hummed. "Are you next?" he questioned the man amused. The twins stepped in at this point. "Please stop this. If guardians enter into unregulated brawls outside the official scramble battle they will be disqualified."