Simon : Growth

Summary : How fitting to start chapter 50 on the Simon arc! Also can you all believe we are finally here? It's the Simon arc. This is a fluff chapter and continuation of the previous chapter. I really liked writing our couple exchanging messages. I hope you all enjoy it too.

The hardest thing for Hibari Kyoya returning to the past was his cold bed at night

The hardest thing for Hibari Kyoya returning to the past was his cold bed at night. He had gotten so used to a cherry blossom princess sleeping next to him that he was now struggling to sleep at night. The last thing he remembered about her was the fact that she was in the hospital again. It appeared their trip to the future had caused the girl to grow another inch and she was back in the hospital recovering.

He had gone to visit her only to be turned away or seeing her through the glass of the physical therapy room. The boy hated it. He wanted to hold her in his arms again. "Ah Hibari-sama." Miki had arrived holding a cup of coffee. "How is she?" he decided to ask her guard. "Doing okay. The surgery wasn't so intense this time." he explained. Hibari nodded. "Let her know I stopped by." he requested. "Of course sir." Miki bowed to him as he left.

Sakura on the other hand had passed out when she returned to the past. She didn't even remember being rushed to surgery. But when she woke up in the hospital it was easy to put two and two together. She weakly sat up and saw a sleeping Kai on the couch, a passed out Miki under the windowsill and a workaholic Bai sitting in the chair nearby. "Are you awake Princess?" Bai asked, taking off his glasses and looking her over. She nodded her head. "How much did I grow this time?" she asked him. "Only an inch. The doctor said these would be more frequent since you're entering puberty." he explained. The girl nodded her head and lied back down. "Get the doctor in the morning. I'm still tired." she said before falling asleep again.

Her days at the hospital were like a whirlwind. She couldn't recall most of them as the days were repeating from doctor examinations to physical therapy, the princess just wanted to go home and return to normal life.

That night, she lay in her hospital bed thinking about Hibari. She sat up and reached for her phone on the nightstand. The girl didn't think he was awake but decided to message him anyway.

"I miss you." She sent, not expecting a reply.

Lucky for the girl, Hibari was awake and was surprised to get a message from her. He sat up in his bed and quickly messaged her back. "How are you feeling?"

The princess was shocked when her phone vibrated and his name flashed on her screen. A smile tugged her lips as she replied back. "Feeling better but I wish you were here."

He smiled a little to himself. He wanted to go see her at the very moment. He wanted to tell her that he missed her too. "You should be asleep." He sent instead.

The princess giggled. "I can't sleep without you anymore."

Hibari felt his ears getting red. "When you recover you can spend the night again." he promised her.