Future : Hibi

Summary : I cannot believe that boy has the audacity to show up like that and wake up from a nap only to enter a battlefield. Smh. But thankfully he's here to help and on the Vongola side. It also seems Sakura is happy to see past Hibari too. I hope you all enjoy this entertaining fluffy chapter.

 I hope you all enjoy this entertaining fluffy chapter

Hibari Kyoya found himself confused. Something was wrong with him. It had been a month since he saw Yakumo Sakura and it was driving him insane. He couldn't sleep. Her phone went straight to voicemail and Namimori was too quiet without her bothering him everyday. He didn't realize but he was missing her.

The boy went over to her home hoping she was there. He was ready to face that herd of Yakuza if meant seeing her, to touch her. As he was about to knock on the gate when he heard Miki's voice . "What do you mean you can't find her still? She can't have disappeared out of thin air!" The residence was silent and tense before he heard her guardian's voice say, "I don't know where her highness is but I can assure you she's okay. I know it in my gut." he assured all of them. Hibari looked down. They didn't know either.

He made his way to her best friend Hinamori Amu's house. He met her by her front gate. "I haven't heard anything from her since that day. Honestly I think you kidnapped her from our date." she shot at him. "Sakura told me that she was spending the day with you then the night with me but I haven't heard from her at all since then." he showed her the message. Yuna frowned and came outside. She let him around the corner of her home. "I rounded the corner with her behind me. When I looked back she was gone. Kai-san said she is recovering from surgery again but..." the girl looked down. Hibari could tell she didn't believe it. "I'll keep you updated." he said to her and turned his back to her. "Hibari-senpai." he stopped in his tracks. "Just have her text me please..." she begged him, trusting him to find her. He nodded and made his way back to Namimori middle school.

Hibari was exhausted. He couldn't find a single clue on the girl. He lied on the roof feeling exhausted and sleep catching up to him. He had been having nothing but restless nights since her disappearance. And she wasn't the only one. All of Tsunayoshi's herd was missing. Namimori was too quiet. He closed his eyes. He hoped he could at least see her in his dreams.

As he drifted off he heard another man's voice, "I'm so envious. It's all yours." Another man wasn't what he wanted to hear; he wanted to hear... "Kyo...ya." he paused. Was that her? It sounded like her. It wasn't possible... was it? He sat up and saw her. His eyes widened. She was wearing a makeshift kimono. One sleeve was missing but overall she looked okay. Her hands were over her mouth and he felt his ears burning. Why did she look so attractive? "Sa...ku...ra..." he muttered her name. He couldn't believe it. Hibird was sitting on his fingers and he could feel him. So it wasn't a dream... right?

He yawned again as he stood up. His disheveled look caused the girl to blush clear as day it was a different kind of handsome. The head of the discipline committee, Hibari Kyoya, had arrived to the future.

Hibari sensed the murderous intent on the swordsman in front of him. He would deal with Sakura later. "Hey, you. In Namichu those kinds of eyebrows... are against the school rules." Ah yes, discipline first. Genkishi paused, not sure if he heard him right. "Th-this is..." he stumbled over his words. "Well, nevermind. But why is one of our missing students lying here unconscious? And the other looking like she was just in a battle." He questioned him. He kept eye contact with the boy trying to intimate him. "I was the one who defeated Yamamoto Takeshi and caused Hibari Sakura to lose her sleeve," he commented. Hibari narrowed his eyes at him but hearing Sakura with his surname did things to his body he didn't understand.