Simon : Damian Spade

Summary : The fluff in last chapter is so cute. I adore how protective Hibari has gotten over Sakura. Also seeing how confident Sakura is in Hibari is fantastic as well. Adore how well they fit one another. This chapter has some fluff but mostly explore Damian's hate for Sakura. Wonder why that is?

Julie Kato stood there looking down at the group

Julie Kato stood there looking down at the group. Chrome stood silently behind him. "Looks like you found me. Oh well." he said looking down at them all. "Julie!" Adelheid said surprised. "Ah Chrome." Tsuna yelled the girl's name but there was no response from her.

"Julie... you'll take care of Enma... won't you?" Adelheid begged him. "Of course, leave it to me. You did well, Adel." he praised her. She blushed. "Julie..." she said his name fondly. "And from here on, I'm going to go ahead and leave my place in the Simon family." he surprised all of them.

Gokudera, Tsuna and Reborn looked surprised. Hibari was still giving him a side glare while holding Sakura close to him. The Yakuza princess was holding onto Hibari but she too was watching this new person. The reality was that she was the only one who had flames to fight now.

"Julie..." Adelheid looked both stunned and heartbroken. "Looks like I don't have any need to continue this awful charade. Adel, I needed you to lead the Simon as its passionate driving motivation, but... you being taken away will indelibly dismantle the family. The Simon guardians have nothing left. And when Enma fully awakens, he'll emotionally be gone past the point of no return, so there's not problem" Julie shared with all of them.

"What are you...saying Julie?" Adelheid couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Is this a falling out?" Gokudera asked Tsuna and Reborn. "It wasn't a one faced rock after all... Finally it seems like he was that dark shadow behind the Simon." Reborn commented. "Oh! Very good intuition, Arcobaleno. With the Vongola making it this far, there's no need to hide anymore. Actually, better yet... Allow me to go ahead and introduce myself..." Mist came off Julie's body revealing the true dark shadow to them all.

"To the rotten, young... Vongola Family." A whole different person was standing there looking down at them all. "What a weirdo!" Lambo screamed out. "Mukuro!" Tsuna was shocked. "That's not Mukuro." Sakura said. "No, it's someone else..." Hibari confirmed with her. "That's him... The first guardian of the Mist, Damian Spade!" Gokudera yelled out.

"No way... how could this happen..."Tsuna couldn't understand how this was happening. "A gho... is he a ghost?" Gokudera asked. "Common sense dictates there's no way he could exist in this time. Are you the genuine real deal Damian Spade?" Reborn asked him.

"Whether you believe it or not... I exist. I continue to exist so that someone like you could be born... Sawada Tsunayoshi." Damian said, smirking. "The real Damian... that's impossible... Julie was Damian Spade. So that's how he knew all that information... But there's no way... that Julie is really Damian Spade... So where is Julie?" Adelheid asked, scared and worried about Julie.

"You've done a great job leading the Simon up till now, Adelheid. Kato Julie is graciously being my vessel." Damian explained. "Vessel?" Adelheid didn't understand. "What the hell is he going on about?" Gokudera asked. "Whatever it is, it seems as though Damian Spade has been manipulating the entire Simon family..." Reborn shared.

"But... why would you do all this?" Tsuna asked. He needed an answer. "Why, you ask? That was decided long before you were ever born. It's all for the sake of the Vongola." Damian's eyes and tone turned serious. "The Vongola truly needed a leader that could surpass even the Primo. But in the mafia world, greed and power are what ultimately become absolute justice. With Primo's nature, it would have been impossible for him to do what was necessary to create a perfectly flawless, giant Vongola family. Therefore, I took care of that for the Primo. I allowed him to be free and close his eyes and plan the foundation for what the Vongola is today. In order to create a strong Vongola, I was prepared to do anything that would be necessary. I wiped out anything and anyone that could have possibly weakened the Vongola... like the Primo's best friend, for example. Or forcing his guardians to give up on things they love."He turned his attention to Sakura and Hibari.

"That's impossible... you're the one who set up Simon Cozart!" Tsuna called him out. "The Simon family's power was starting to get a lot of attention in those days, so it was becoming a threat. Furthermore, Simon Cozart was beginning to inspire these ideas and feelings of weakness within the Primo. He was a dangerous person, so it's only natural what happened." Damian justified his actions.

"You bastard! Then the first Simon was..." She was cut off. "It was a glorious fate. And now in this day and age, someone would once again try and succeed the Primo's intent... in order to crush this foolish tenth boss candidate... The Simon's dormant power and their amplified hatred have finally created a most suitable situation.. To cut open the way to a brand new Vongola." Damian cut her off. "You bastard! You used us didn't you?" Adelheid demanded. He chuckled as he looked down at her. "Then you planned to use the Simon to overturn the mafia world from the very beginning?" Adelheid continued to question him. "My goal was actually the overturning of the Vongola. Instead my head... there is nothing but thoughts of the future of the Vongola." he smugly told her. "How dare you!" she screamed at him. "You've done so well, Adelheid." he praised her using his mist flames and appearing as Julie in her eyes.

"WHERE'S JULIE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JULIE?" She demanded at the top of her lungs. Sakura felt her heart hurt. She tightened her grip on Hibari's jacket. He noticed his and placed his hand over hers assuring her. She blushed and looked up at him but his focus was still on Damian.

Damian laughed at her. "There's probably a slight bit of that garbage left inside of me." He toyed with her. "You bastard!" She screamed and broke down crying. "I'm sorry. Enma..." she whimpered, giving up. "What unsightly tears... you're a bunch of inexperienced children, after all." Damian was annoyed.

"I won't forgive you!" Another voice filled the area. Damian coughed up blood. Looking down it looked like he was stabbed through the gut. "You little..." he looked behind him to see. "Kaoru!" Adelheid yelled. This development surprised everyone.