Future : Vongola Primo

Summary : I love how much we see the relationship between the 1st family and 10th family. I hope you all enjoy this chapter of their Parallels along with some hints about Sakura's family

 I hope you all enjoy this chapter of their Parallels along with some hints about Sakura's family

Reborn glanced over at Sakura. "Sakura-hime?" he called her. The princess perked up hearing her name. She let go of Hibari's hand and went over to the baby. Hibari reluctantly let her go. "What is it, Reborn-san?" she asked him, tilting her head. "What are your thoughts on Byakuran?" he asked her. Hibari narrowed his eyes. The baby was asking about Sakura's weird quirk of being attracted to strong people. The princess frowned as she looked up at the screen.

"Honestly, He doesn't seem that strong. I mean he's weird for sure but...if anything he seems sad." she said. Reborn frowned. "Sad?" She nodded her head. "Yeah. He seems sad. Upset and... lonely if anything." she commented. "Do you think those brats can beat him?" Squalo asked her. She glanced back at him. "I think so. Yes." she nodded her head. Squalo scoffed.

Three bikes took off out of the base. Sakura perked up. Ah that's why Miki wanted her to learn to ride in case she had been thrown into battle. Hibari noticed her reaction. He slightly smirked. One day he would need to take her on his bike for a ride. A fond smile tugged his lips. "Wow~ They're all riding motorbikes!" Kyoko commented surprised. "This isn't much like how I imagined mafia battles!" Haru said.

All the boys got into position and Irie released fake flames to distract the Millefiore. Tsunayoshi's battle went first. The other cloud battler appeared and Tsunayoshi gave him a surprise attack, surprising both Kyoko and Haru. Tsuna laid a hard punch on the guy looking like he knocked the wind out of him and into the building across the way.

"Sakura-hime?" Reborn questioned her. "He's creepy." She answered already telling that Reborn was questioning her taste. Hibari was watching the battle, interested in seeing how much Tsuna had grown. As he stepped closer to the crowd, he tried to get closer to her. His need to be around the princess. He wanted her near her, still bothered that she had been missing in the past.

The twins then explained the unique feature of the hardening effect of the buildings. The masked man then used his new attack. This attack seemed interesting and both the princess and Hibari kinda perked up. There was something about this attack that seemed familiar.

The attacks were... "Sea snakes!" the other boy from Cedef yelled out. Lambo chose to wake up at this time. The thing he saw was the grunts' spine and head floating on screen. "Gh-ghoost!" he yelled and passed out again. "Lambo-chan!" Haru called out. "Is this an illusion? But no... Illusions shouldn't show up on the monitor!" The boy from Cedef commented. Hibari and Sakura looked at one another thinking of someone that was powerful enough to do such a thing. "Idiot brat." Squalo commented, causing all the attention on him. "Powerful illusions can affect machinery as well as people. And this guy's illusions and a box weapon in combination. He's a pretty skilled illusionist."

The attacks continued and Tsuna was forced to dodged them. "They pierced straight through that extra hardened building!" the Cedef pointed out. "I'm seeing a small amount of lightning element 'hardening' flames on those sea-snakes... That illusionist, Torikabuto... can he use multiple elements like our Gokudera?" Dino pointed out. Sakura watched, still feeling something off about this illusionist. Sensing her discomfort Hibari pulled her away from the screens and further to the back with him. "Thank you." she whispered to him but he didn't say anything as he continued to watch the battle.

Torikabuto used a new attack trapping Tsunayoshi into a cage that started to close in on him. His Vongola box began to shake and the young Vongola leader pulled out his box animal. A small sky lion : Leone Di Cieli : Version Vongola! "So that's Tsuna-kun's box weapon!" Kyoko admired. "It's very cute~" Haru commented. This small lion perked up Squalo's interest as well.

Using its Harmony ability, the little lion petrified the cage letting Tsuna get out. The boy went after the floating head. But as he got close the glass from the building, behind the floating head shattered. Tsuna shielded himself. "From within the building?" Bianchi said surprised. "Tsuna-san!" Haru called him. Tsuna struggled. More and more glass came at him and his lion. "Did you oversee Tsuna's training to the end?" Reborn asked Dino. "No... I was too busy..." he reminded him, recalling his days of training Hibari. "Then I'm the only one who's seen this..." Reborn said, smiling both proudly and fondly.

"Nuts... Cambio forma. Mododifesa!" Tsuna called out holding his lion named Nuts out on his hand. The cub let out a loud Gao sound before transforming. The sea snakes had pierced Tsuna's body. "Sawada-dono!" the Cedef boy cried out. Both Sakura and Hibari perked up looking at what happened. "The thing about the Vongola boxes... is that the box animals themselves can transform into actual weapons. They're special box weapons, remodeled by the Vongola themselves. And those weapons belong to the first generation Vonolga Family. The weapon form of Tsuna's Leone Di Cieli... the mantello di Vongola Primo. Tsuna's lion had transformed into the very cloak that Primo himself wore.

Sakura felt her heart skip a beat. "Primo..." she whispered out. Hibari glanced down at her, sensing something off. The girl he was looking down at didn't look like Sakura anymore. It was as if she was someone else he didn't know. He didn't like it. "Sakura." he said her name causing her to blink and snap out of whatever trance she was in. She looked up at him. Hibari was staring at her with worry. "What's wrong Kyoya?" she asked him. There she was... she had returned to him. "Nothing." he lied to her because he wasn't sure how to explain that she not only didn't seem like herself but she seemed like someone completely different.

"The clock of the Vongola Primo!" The Cedef boy cheered amazed as well. "Using the speciality of the sky element, 'Harmony', he turned the sea-snakes into concrete, like the buildings... and rendered the attack ineffective." Reborn explained to everyone. With his full power Tsuna charged at Torikabuto. It was a clash of overwhelming one sided flames belonging to Tsuna. The Vongola sent the head flying through two buildings and into the ground below them creating a large creator.

Everyone seemed shocked, amazed, and in awe of the boy's new powers. "The flame reading from the enemy engaged in battle with the young Vongola has been extinguished." Spanner confirmed. That was one player out and a small win for the Vongola.