Simon : Aftermath

Summary : And with this Simon arc is officially over and done with. I hope you all enjoyed a look in Sakura's family's past and her relationship with the Vongola. Next week we start Rainbow arc which is completed by the way! I am currently writing their high school life so if there's anything you want to see please let me know.

 Next week we start Rainbow arc which is completed by the way! I am currently writing their high school life so if there's anything you want to see please let me know

Tsubaki stood up and turned to look at them all. Her eyes then fell on Sakura and Hibari. Ryu stood next to his twin. Hibari slipped his hand into the princess's and linked their fingers. "The Yakumo Yakuza couldn't be in better hands. Thank you." Tsubaki bowed to them. Sakura's eyes widened. Ryu then looked at them. "We are grateful for you." he said directly to Sakura then looked at Tsuna. "All of you. With this generation, Yakumo curse should finally be over." he said smiling. He bowed as well. The sky flames around them then dissipated. The twins' spirits were finally at peace.

Tsuna looked back towards where Damian had disappeared. "It looks like he caught me lying about the super Vongola intuition." He told Reborn. "Even though Damian wanted to hear about Elena's feelings, He most likely continued living only for the sake of hearing them." Reborn explained. "Damian Spade..." Tsuna looked back up at the sky.

Sakura looked at Hibari who happened to be looking at her. Their eyes met. He opened his mouth to tell her something when they heard voices behind them. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled as he stood on the higher ground. "Tenth!" Gokudera was behind them. Hibari's face twitched at the crowd that was forming.

"The people Damian trapped... are back!" Tsuna was so excited. "Enma!" The Simon family was there as well and running towards their leader. "Adel, Everyone! Everyone that the Vindice confined has been released!" Enma cheered.

"Onii-san!" Tsuna yelled seeing Ryohei and Aoba. "Well done, everyone!" Ryohei cheered. "Reborn! The first aid kit!" Tsuna yelled. "Don't give me orders." Reborn countered. The Vongola and Simon family were reunited together.

Hibari pulled Sakura away from the crowd. He let go over her hand in favor of hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder. "It's over right? No more disappearing on me." He whispered to her his eyes closed. She giggled. "It's over Kyoya. No more being taken over by those twins. Besides..." she looked down at her sky glasses. "I don't feel them anymore." she assured him. "Good." he simply said and opened his eyes to look at Tsuna's crowd. He scoffed. She giggled.

"Listen..." The Vindice appeared before them all. "Vongola. Simon. Yakumo. I must inform you of... the end." He met their eyes. Everyone stood up on edge. Hibari tightened his grip around Sakura as he pulled her closer.

One Week After Defeating Damian Spade.

The sound of clashing metal was heard as Hibari took another shot at Mukuro. The fight was fierce as they had been fighting all morning. Sitting on the wall watching them was the Yakuza Princess. She looked greatly amused as the boy kept trying to go for one another. Her sky glasses were lit so she wouldn't get caught up in Mukuro's illusions. The two boys continued to ruthlessly attack one another until Mukuro called for a break.

Sakura jumped off the wall and went over to Hibari where she pulled out a towel for him. He took it but kept his eyes on Mukuro. Mukuro grabbed a water bottle. "You don't have to be here." Hibari said, looking at the princess. "Well you've been spending so much time with Mukuro that I missed you and decided to skip school today to see you." she shared why she was there. He glared at her. "Go back. If you're not there, then Tetsuya will freak out." he ordered.

"Don't worry Princess. I'll return your boyfriend in one piece." he assured her. Sakura felt herself blush hearing Hibari being referred to as her boyfriend. Hibari on the other hand threw his tonfa at Mukuro who dodged it. A death glare in his eyes as he started to stalk towards the illusionist. "I will bite you to death." he took another swing at him and another round started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Eight key?" Tsuna yelled at the Vindice. "That's right. Think of it as your reward for defeating Damian. I'll tell you about the past right after Giotto, Cozart, and Ryu met." Once more they were all taken into the past. "An invitation to the two's past."

The very island they were one, they were taken to the past where Hibari and Adelheild had fought. A blanket was being set up for a picnic. There was a table with an umbrella and children in the stream laughing and giggling together.

"This really is a nice island Boss..." A woman who looked like Adelheid said holding a baby. "Yes." Cozart was sitting on a chair reading under the umbrella. "Hey Boss! Magi wants more friends~" The child named Magi requested as she swam to the shore. "Sorry, Magi." Cozart put down his book and went over to the water's edge. "Can you just endure that?" he asked of the child.

"What? Once the excitement dies down, People from the outside will be allowed to enter here. And when that happens, the Vongola Primo will bring his family to play. And if we are really lucky, that Yakuza leader might stop by too. Right Cozart?" A man who looked like an older Julie asked as he stretched. "No... There won't be anymore meetings with the Vongola, or Yakuza. Neither Ryu nor Giotto will come here." Cozart shot them all down. "...Boss..." The woman muttered. "Giotto and Ryu mean to do the same." Cozart said, picking up Magi. "But we believe...Magi's children's children and their children, or somewhere even father in the future. That a true successor bearing all our wills will appear and..." Cozart was cut off.

They were then taken to a castle in Italy where Giotto was working. Needing a break he stood up and went over to the window where he opened it and took a break as he breathed in the fresh ocean air.

Then they were all taken to Japan to what looked like a traditional Japanese home. Allude and Tsubaki approached the home. The gate opened and Ryu smiled at them. "Welcome home sister." he said, going over and hugging Tsubaki. "Ryu as you know, Allude and I have been unable to continue your line." Tsubaki looked disappointed as Allude came over and shook Ryu's hand.

Ryu smiled at them both and invited them into the home. There a woman who looked ready to pop smiled at them both. "I told you to leave it to me." he smiled at the woman who was holding her belly. Tsubaki and Allude exchanged glances before smiling to themselves.

"After all the days where we can meet smiling will come..." Cozart, Giotto, and Ryu all said at the same time.

~End Simon arc -end chapter 346