Varia : Feeling Better

Summary : Seeing your classmates getting stronger and you're stagnate... what can you do? Get sick that's what! This chapter we explore Sakura's struggle to keep up with the Vongola kids.

 what can you do? Get sick that's what! This chapter we explore Sakura's struggle to keep up with the Vongola kids

Sakura was looking at Reborn. "Is this going to become a habit?" she asked the arcobaleno. "It might be." He told her chuckling. Sakura sighed and got up, going around the desk then leaning against the front of it. "I appreciate you always taking time out of your day to meet me." She nodded her head encouraging him to continue. "There is going to be a battle at this school and if you could possibly keep Hibari out of it. At least until it's his turn." he asked her. Sakura sighed.

"Hibari loves this school more than anything. Don't you think Dino-san should be the one to distract him?" she questioned. Reborn shook his head. "Dino is training with him and you know how overwhelming that can be." he reminded her. Sakura sighed. "Very well. But do keep me updated." Reborn nodded his head. The princess sighed once more as Reborn excused himself.

Sadly the girl returned upset that day. She trudged her way up the stairs to her office where she plopped herself down in her chair and sighed for the umpteenth that day. She missed seeing Hibari and sparring with him. She hated that everyone was getting stronger and here she was in limbo. She too wanted to get stronger. She wanted to be better to help out the Vongola She knew for a fact that she wasn't strong enough to take on the Varia and yet here Tsunayoshi and his friends were doing just that.

The girl spun in her chair before looking at her desk and all the paperwork she still needed to do. But she couldn't focus. "Princess?" Kai, her biggest supporter, came in worried about her. "Kai." she nodded to him. "You are spending a lot of hours at school. Is everything okay?" Sakura sighed. "Yeah, just filling in for Hibari is stressful. I hope the Yakuza isn't suffering due to my busy schedule." Kai quickly shook his head. "Bai and I have taken care of everything. All you need to do is review paperwork as always." he assured her.

The princess nodded looking at the paperwork before looking back up at Kai. "Can I ask you something Kai?" "Anything Princess!" She glanced at his gun. "What other weapons was father proficient in?" Kai was taken back by this question. He blinked at her a couple of times. "Hiro-sama...Princess you must understand, no one rivals you in hand to hand combat. Are you asking to be trained in other weaponry?" That's what she was looking for. "Yes. I want to be skilled in different weapons. Be able to fight on different battlefields. Use whatever I have around me as a weapon." she said looking at her hands.

Kai nodded his head. "I will start making preparations for it, Princess. Leave it all to me." He lowered his head in a bow and left her to review the papers. Sakura started to review the papers before she felt her phone vibrate. She quickly checked it hoping it was Hibari only to be disappointed it was her best friend Yuna. It had been a while since she spent some real time with her. Her friend was going to have to wait. Sakura wasn't in the mood to deal with her attention needy self at the moment.

School the next day seemed a bit chaotic as Tsunayoshi and his friends had returned. Sadly Sakura still didn't see Hibari and therefore was still in charge of taking care of his duties. The girl was missing him and couldn't help but texting him that she hoped he was doing okay. She didn't get a text back which only disappointed her more. Yuna ended up hugging her friend. "What happened yesterday Sakura-chan?" she asked her friend looking up at her. Sakura frowned, "I was busy with some paperwork for Hibari." Yuna pouted "Booo, he's been working you really hard lately. You're not getting sick are you?" Sakura shook her head. "I'm okay." She lied to her.