Simon : Freedom

Summary : Damian Spade is loose you know what that means! It's time for the final battle. This chapter doesn't have a lot of fluff but I do like seeing Hibari taking notice of Sakura. Its like he's finally aware of her personality and behavior.

The group all took off towards where the final fight was happening

The group all took off towards where the final fight was happening. But Hibari stayed behind with Sakura. He had to check something first. They were looking at one another. "There are times when it seems like you become someone else." he commented to her. She blinked at him confused.

"Last night you asked me if I found it strange that you get referred to as two separate people from the past. I saw that in the future. There were times when you became one of those people." he took a step closer to her and leaned down to meet her eyes. "I don't like it. You're mine Sakura. I don't want those two to interfere with what belongs to me." he warned the spirits that apparently possessed the girl.

Sakura blinked at him confused. She took off her glass and pressed her nose against his meeting his gray eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about but I'm me. There is no one else like me, as you said last night." she stood her ground against him. He smirked. That was the Yakuza Princess he found so enticing. "Good." he said, leaning back. He took her hand and they went to catch up to the group.

They caught up with the group just in time to hear Tsuna yell out, "Damian Spade...is defeated?" The couple stood in the entryway as the others gathered around Mukuro. "That shouldn't be surprising. As my enemy, I couldn't allow him to remain in this world." Mukuro chuckled out. "'Couldn't allow'?" Gokudera quoted him. "You took care of him for us pretty easily." Yamamoto smiled. "Amazing... As I've always thought you're incredibly powerful!" Tsuna commented, shocked. "I was just getting into the fight and then it was over... pretty anticlimactic." Reborn commented, disappointed.

Hibari took this chance and threw his tonfa at Mukuro who easily blocked it. It clattered on the floor. The prefect stood there crossed arm disappointed. "I was considering biting you to death... but now that you've expended all that energy fighting, it wouldn't even be a challenge." He commented frowning. Sakura sighed, shaking her head.

"Hibari-san! Is there no one he doesn't pick a fight with?" Tsuna criticized the older boy. "Hibari Kyoya, I'll be your opponent any time you like." Mukuro assured the boy. "Your reaction time is down... If we fought now, it wouldn't be any fun." Hibari stood his ground. "I understand what you're saying. In that case, I'll accept your offer and take some time to rest. Until the day comes when I take your body... I leave Chrome to you, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro looked exhausted. "What? You're still saying that?" Tsuna asked him, surprised.

"Well... then..." Mukuro faded out and Chrome appeared. "Look out." Reborn kicked Tsuna using his body as a cushion to catch the girl. "Nice slide for the save!" Yamamoto praised Tsuna. "Boss?" Chrome woke up and looked at Tsuna. "Chrome! Are you okay?" Tsuna asked her, worried.

Her attention instantly went to her crush. "Where's Mukuro-sama?" She asked. "Huh? He took out Damian a minute ago and then left your body to return to his own." Tsuna explained to her. "Mukuro-sama took out Damian Spade?" She questioned making sure she heard him right. "Yeah! Without breaking a sweat or getting scratched! He's definitely powerful!" Tsuna praised and assured her. Chrome touched her new mist earring. "Ah... Mukuro-sama... I'm glad." she said, relieved. Sakura smiled at Chrome and nudged Hibari who glanced down at her then back at Chrome. This meant it was over now right?