Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan

Summary : This fight feels like the halfway point for the Simon arc. What about you guys? Thankfully after this chapter we get another memory so two chapters this week as well.

 What about you guys? Thankfully after this chapter we get another memory so two chapters this week as well

They entered the rundown town. "Seems like no one's here..." Tsuna said. "They look like Italian houses." Reborn commented. "They're already old and rotten." Gokudera said. "I bet they used to be super pretty." Sakura said.

They all heard a voice and went over to it. Gokudera and Tsuna checked the window to see who was inside. "It's Shitt P!" Gokudera said, surprising everyone. "Shitt P! It's me! I'm here to fight!" Gokudera yelled for her attention but there was no response. "Alright. S... Sh...Shi...Shi... Shitopi-chan!" Gokudera yelled, embarrassed by the nickname.

"Gokudera-kun, I'm glad that you called me that." Shitopi turned her attention to him. "Sh-She talks properly!" Tsuna said surprised. "Hey." Gokudera greeted her. "This town looks similar to the one Simon's ancestors lived in. The end of the story." she shrugged. The girl leaped out of the building, breaking a hole in the roof, and landed in front of the group.

"I prefer Gokudera-kun to fight with me. I want to toy and defeat cute Gokudera-kun." she said looking right at him. "Of course, you opponent is me!" Gokudera said. "Are you sure?" Sakura stepped up. Gokudera looked at her. "Yes. I'll defeat her quickly and we can keep moving. I'll save the stronger ones for you senpai." he said smirking. She nodded and took a step back. "Gokudera-kun..." Tsuna muttered.

"I'll be fine, Tenth! Even though she's an Uma, as a representative of the homosapiens and also as a guardian of the Vongola, I'll make sure to defeat her!" Gokudera was determined. But Sakura and Tsuna couldn't believe that this boy really thought she was an Uma.

"I'll tell you my pride!" Gokudera was ready to get started. "I've been observing Gokudera-kun. Gokudera-kun's pride is that you're a subordinate of the Vongola tenth. Am I wrong?" Shitopi-chan asked him. Tsuna was surprised by this but Gokudera and Sakura were already aware of it. "That's right! Being a Guardian and serving the tenth is my pride!" Gokudera confirmed for all of them. "That's why you're weak." Shitopi-chan said.

Everyone looked at her confused about what she meant by that. "To me, it's not for someone or to serve someone but for myself. Always being my own self without falsehood is my pride." she shared. "I may get it or maybe not." Tsuna said, confused. "She's saying that she's strong because she's fighting for herself." Sakura explained to him.

"I'll teach you that you won't stand a slightest chance if you fight for your tenth. Now, prepare yourself, Gokudera-kun!" She said glaring at him. "The same goes for you! Here, I come, Uri!" Gokudera was fired up as he summoned his cat. Sakura lit up. That's the same cat adult Hibari had her open in the future. Little Uri was all decked out in the same style as Gokudera. "Cute!" Shitopi-chan commented.

His cat jumped up on his shoulder and began licking his face. "Gokudera-kun and Uri used to have a really bad relationship though. Uri's totally attached to him!" Tsuna pointed out. "Uri! Cambio Forma!" the storm guardian called out. The cat joined his gear and the return of the Smokin Bomb arrived. "I'm ready for it." Gokduera said with his new glasses and decked out dynamite gear. "So the Vongola Gear for Gokudera was dynamite after all." Reborn commented, impressed. "It's the revival of the smokin' bomb!" Tsuna yelled. "It suits him." Sakura agreed.