Simon : Killer Spots

Summary : Happy New Year! I will continue to post weekly for this series but please look forward to my new monthly series. I will be post my Gilgamesh story on a monthly basis. I hope you all check it out.

 I hope you all check it out

Ryohei looked down at Koyo. "I would praise you for reacting to that, but I've seen through your moves, Koyo. Right now, I can charge my flames without fatal damage." Ryohei told the other boxer. "And judging from the fact that you didn't take off your glasses, you can't fight without them, right? It's my victory." Koyo scoffed. "You know nothing, fool..." He stood up. "In the end... You'll just regret.. Ever making me fight for real." There was something strange in his eyes.

Lambo picked up the glasses and put them on. "Gupya! Weird glasses.! These glasses... are pitch black! I can't see anything!" The Thunder Guardian pointed out. Everyone was shocked by this.

"Fight... for real?" Ryohei questioned. "That's right Ryohei. You destroyed your own chances of victory." Koyo pointed out. "Wh-what's he talking about?" Tsuna questioned. "Not only has he read through Ryohei's moves, He's fighting without his glasses!" Gokudera didn't seem to understand. Sakura's expression turned serious. This fight... they weren't going to win...were they? "These glasses are pitch black!" Lambo repeated himself but no one heard him this time as they were all focused on the fight.

"I'll only be needing my fits now." Koyo extinguished the flames from his body. "He extinguished the forest flames from his body!" Tsuna pointed out. "Then Koyo, Why don't you show me your true strength!" Ryohei rushed him. "He's going in!" Gokudera was surprised by this. Koyo scoffed and countered by quickly attacking his opponent so that he wouldn't have a chance to lay a hit on him.

"He's grazing the attacks!" Tsuna was happy. "He's charging his flames without receiving fatal damage!" Gokudera noticed. Koyo was staring at the boy and then without any hit of an attack he laid a punch on Ryohei's right arm. At first it seemed like nothing but Ryohei let out a loud cry. He threw himself back to try to recover but the pain was too intense. He yelled out in pain and nearly dropped to his knee.

"Eh?" Tsuna was shocked. "Wha-What's going on?" Gokudera yelled. Koyo looked pleased with himself. "What did you do, Koyo!" Ryohei demanded. "Watch your mouth. I'll let you know that I didn't do any tricks there. Though I admit that my vision has become phenomenal." He shared with them all. "Your vision... has improved?!" Ryohei was in disbelief. "By destroying my glasses, you've taken away an obstruction for my vision. And because of that, my vision of stillness, my vision of speed, my vision of depth, and many other visions have improved greatly." Koyo commented.

"How can his vision improve without glasses?" Tsuna asked. "Let me see it!" Gokudera took the glasses from Lambo. He put them on. "What! What the hell? I can't see a thing!" Gokudera yelled out. "I told you so." Lambo rubbed in his place. Sakura took the glasses from the Storm Guardian. She examined them with her sky glasses. "There's nothing special about them other than the lenses are pitch black" She shared with the group.