Future : Raid

Summary : Five days are up and it's time to infiltrate the Millefiorie base. This chapter we get to see more Yakuza Sakura than Princess Sakura. I hope you all enjoy

Sakura was feeling a little awkward as she took a sip of her tea

Sakura was feeling a little awkward as she took a sip of her tea. Hibari was calm but she could sense the intense flame from the sun user Ryohei. She looked up at both of them. They both stood up just as Ryohei yelled, "In that case, we'll settle this with fists and boxes!!" Hibari got into a fighting stance. "That's fine with me."

"Nothing can stop me...To the Extreme." Sakura sighed. "No such thing. I've been stopping you since just now." Hibari retorted. "The guardians should not be fighting over such a senseless reason. Please stop!" Tetsuya tried to reason with them. "What do you mean by senseless reason! Why am I allowed into the residence but the kids are not? What's that all about!!!" Ryohei turned his anger to Tetsuya. "Truth be told, you're not welcomed either. Just looking at you dampens my will to fight. " Hibari warned him. "What! I'm pissed off to the extreme!" Sakura sighed again.

She got up already annoyed by the fighting. Hibari glanced over at her, his anger turning to her. "Where are you headed?" "To train with Miki. You two are too loud." she honestly commented with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Hibari glared at Ryohei as he grabbed Sakura's wrist , not allowing her to leave. Ryohei noticed this as well as he stared at where Hibari's hand was.

"All right. All right. Let me take Lambo-san and Ipin-san back to their hideout and I'll play with them over there. Please, just let it rest already." Tetsuya said not wanting the fighting to increase now that Sakura was involved. "Oh well... we'll have one round then."Ryohei said sitting down. "That's fine with me." Hibari agreed. Sakura fell to the ground as Hibari pulled her down so they could sit. "You will not! Please talk only! No fighting! Sakura-sama please prevent it." he begged. Sakura waved bye to him then looked between the two adults. "I'll summon whatever's in the bicolor box if you two fight." They exchanged looks before settling in to talk.

The days flew by as all the members of the Vongola trained harder and fast. Sakura as well would balance between sparing Hibari in the mornings and Miki in the afternoons. But the girl had gotten stronger. She no longer felt weak and lagging behind Tsunayoshi and his friends. She felt like she was on an equal level.

Finally the day before the raid had arrived. Hibari let her sleep in and didn't bother to wake her. When Miki questioned it Hibari simply shook his head as if he already knew something.Then in the afternoon Hibari had her take a nap with him.

Later that night Ryohei, Tetsuya, Lal, Hibari and Sakura were sitting in a circle drinking tea. Of course Hibari, not liking crowds, sat slightly further away. "About time, huh." Ryohei started the conversation. He looked over at Hibari. "Hibari! Tomorrow, we grown ups will show them how it's done, right?" he asked excitedly. "No thanks." Hibari answered him without even bothering to look at him. Ryohei got up to attack him. "Sasagawa, calm down!" Tetsuya held him back. "Let go! This man hasn't matured at all since middle school!" Hibari ignored him as he took another sip. "It was never my goal to team up with any of you." Hibari answered him as he met Ryohei's eyes. "Hmph!"