Simon : The Third Memory

Summary : Whew that last fight was totally one sided. It is great to see Gokudera growing. This memory doesn't have Sakura's family in it but don't worry next memory will. Please enjoy this short chapter.

"The victor and the defeated have been decided

"The victor and the defeated have been decided." The Vindice had appeared. "Vindice!" Tsuna yelled out. Chains appeared around Shitopi-chan. "The defeated is Shitt P of the Simon family. And now, I'll give you the third 'key' that I was entrusted with by Giotto and Cozart." The Vindice member held up a damaged letter.

"The third 'key' is..." Gokudera started out. "A letter?" Tsuna finished for him. "Take us to the past of the Vongola and Simon!" The Vindice activated it.

On an island in the early morning, "Boss! You received a letter from a person called Giotto!" Someone yelled as they ran towards Cozart. "From Giotto?" Cozart asked. "Yep!" They had a bit of a singsong voice. Cozart took the letter and opened it."I wonder how many years it has been since. Giotto is now the boss of a big family." he commented smiling.

Hi Cozart,

How are you? I hope you receive this letter... since you have no fixed address. Actually, I'm the one who's supposed to have the free life that you're leading now, you know.

Cozart chuckled.

Now, I've gained trustworthy comrades one after another, and the bond of the family has gotten stronger. Did you know Ryu had a twin sister? Tsubaki. She's engaged with another member of my family. Ryu said this would create an everlasting bond. They are to have a wedding in spring.

The organization has continued to grow bigger and bigger since. It's a giant organization that even the police can't interfere recklessly with. However, it scares me sometimes... whether it is what I really wanted to do... it makes me wonder if the Vongola that was created in order to save things precious to me has now actually become something fearful to people... I'd like to know if there's a right answer... I'm sorry to make you listen to me whine, Cozart... Since you're the only one who I can talk to about this...

Sorry about telling you this right after what I said, but actually, the biggest war ever is coming up soon. It'll be a dangerous fight even though I've gathered all of the Vongola's forces... I know you're a boss leading fifty excellent members. Would you lend me your power? Cozart, I'd like to see you too.

~Vongola Primo.

Cozart's eyes widened. "Wait for me Giotto. I'll be there to help you out." he promised his friend.

The memory ended.

"The fight that he First Simon's heading to after this... the fight where the Simon family was completely surrounded by the enemies and annihilated." Tsuna asked Shitopi-chan. "Because the first Simon fought for Vongola Primo but was betrayed and killed right? That's why I've decided to live for my sake. I was bullied because I was different from others. It was tough at the beginning, but soon afterwards I stopped worrying about others and assured myself that I was right. Even so, I was defeated by the Gokudera-kun who fights for the Vongola tenth... How come? How am I supposed to think about this?" Shitopi-chan asked them. It was clear that she was shaken by the fact that man fights for others defeated her. "Shitt P." Gokudera muttered surprised.

"I see. I see. Gokudera-kun got to be a unique creature. Scientific name, Warm Uma." She said pointing at him with both her hands. "What? 'Uma', she said?" Gokudera couldn't believe what he just heard. "He was called an Uma by the person who he thought was an Uma!" Tsuna started laughing. Sakura too couldn't hold back the giggles that rattled her frame.

"I want to know more about you, Gokudera-kun. I've finally found someone who's as interesting as myself... I want to stay with you but farewell... I wish I had found Gokudera-kun earlier..." she said blushing and meeting his eyes. Gokudera closed his eyes and groaned. "When this fight is over, I'll go save big brother, as well as you guys." Tsuna said, stepping up. "Tenth." Gokudera said surprised. "Tsuna..." Sakura muttered.

"Oh? Why did I... say something like that...b-but... it just doesn't feel right! The more we fight... the fact that you guys are falling victim to this fight..." Tsuna tried so hard to explain himself. "That's none of your business! Grab it Shitopi-chan!" a voice came out of nowhere and a wire appeared and tried to rescue the swamp user.

"We won't let anyone interfere with us. Imprison them" The Vindice cut the wire. "Tch... He's so kind... I'm glad that I was a member of the Simon family... boss... bye bye." Shitopi-chan's final words were so sad as she was taken away. "Shitopi-chan... Koyo and Rauji... any my... precious... everything's because of you..." the voice turned their attention towards Tsuna and Gokudera. Sakura could feel the killing intent. "That's...Cozart Enma!" Tsuna yelled out.

"What's going on? At a time like this, their boss, Enma is..." Reborn looked up at the other boss. "Enma!" Adelheid ran towards him. "Wait!" Julie said. He stopped Adelheid. "My my, How about we let him go?" He asked her. "Sawada Tsunayoshi! I'll defeat him right here and now." Enma yelled out and activated his flames. The ground around him began to break off and float around the boy.